• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am facing problem with translation. The issue, I have picklist with values. I have added translations for pick list values based on the language. The problem when i try to query or when i try invoke in formula field i getting actual value instead of traslation value.Can anybody help on this.

Regards,

Insane

Hi All,

I was trying to override standard task layout .But I struck while creating "Create Recurring Series of Tasks

" options. Can any body provide VF page code for overriding Task Page.

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Insane

Hi Guys,

I was trying to parse a specific format. its giving exception invalid Date/Time.Here the following is simple code.

Can any body help me on this issue.

DateTime dt = DateTime.now();

String str = dt.format('yyyy/MM/dd hh:mm:ss ');

dateTime mydate = dateTime.parse(str);

Error :

DEBUG LOG

20.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;VALIDATION,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO

Execute Anonymous: DateTime dt = DateTime.now();

Execute Anonymous: String str = dt.format('yyyy/MM/dd hh:mm:ss ');

Execute Anonymous: dateTime mydate = dateTime.parse(str);

19:52:19.039 (39170000)|EXECUTION_STARTED

19:52:19.039 (39217000)|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|execute_anonymous_apex

19:52:19.040 (40663000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[3]|System.TypeException: Invalid date/time: 2011/08/29 07:52:19

19:52:19.040 (40947000)|FATAL_ERROR|System.TypeException: Invalid date/time: 2011/08/29 07:52:19

Hello Everyone,

I am facing problem with translation. The issue, I have picklist with values. I have added translations for pick list values based on the language. The problem when i try to query or when i try invoke in formula field i getting actual value instead of traslation value.Can anybody help on this.

Regards,

Insane

Hello Everyone,

Regards,

Insane

Hi All

Here is my requirement. I have an Object called Big Machines Quotes and there is a field which is look up to opportunity . Whenever the Status fields on Big Machine Quote is changed to "Approve" then the  stage field on Opportunity is changes to "Closed Won".

The challenge for me is I want to acheive this by Scheduling by Batch Apex. By batch apex should run every 15 mins and update the corresponding field.

Kindly help.

Hi All,

I was trying to override standard task layout .But I struck while creating "Create Recurring Series of Tasks

" options. Can any body provide VF page code for overriding Task Page.

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Insane