• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am a user in XYZ Organization, but also do sales for ABC Organization. I would like to log out of one and into the other using the same username and password.

Is it possible to have the same user account on several organizations? If I'm a user in one organization, but need to access another org do they need to create a completely new account?

There is a report called Opportunity Schedule. I have added the standard field Product Family so that I can see the two families that I have set and assigned to each product. 

Product Family:

Recurring Revenue

Non-recurring Revenue

Our company has two types of products that we want to base a bonus for the sales staff. We set a monthly Quota and would like a report that lists several months of Recurring Revenue and Non-recurring Revenue with a row of each months Quota

SepOct

Recurring $    49$    49

Non$1500  $      0

Quota$2000$2000

The Opportunity Schedule report allows us to take a Closed Opportunity with a product that sells for $49 per month and by using the Product Schedule extend the $49 out for x months. So a closed opportunity Today will have several months out into the future contributing to the sales person's future month Quota.

I've tried to use the Forecast Quota feature but I can't get this field onto the Opporunity Schedule report. Can someone help me understand the best way to approach this. I'm wiling to try and implement any suggestions, but I'm also willing to pay for help from any freelancer interested in the project. 

I need help creating two custom fields that will go on the Opportunities Tab. They are very similar.

One will be called Non-recurring Revenue and the other is Recurring Revenue

The total of the two is the Opportunity Amount. The current Amount field pulls from all Products that are associated with the Opportunity. The products that I have are either Non-recurring or Recurring products.

Non-recurring Revenue = sum of products that are non-recurring

Recurring Revenue = sum of products that are recurring

I have used the Product Family feature as one way to distinguish each product as non or recurring and I've attempted to use a custom roll up field, but product family is not available. I'm open to other ways....

If there is an easy answer, I'm open to trying to implement any suggestions. I'm also offering to pay for support with this task.

I'm also going to post another request that will be titled "Need freelancer: Product Schedule - Monthly Quota" Please feel free to reply to both.

My client would like an Opportunity to show Amount of all Products listed on the opportunity (which is currently does). They also would like two Custom Fields (Roll Up i presume) that show Amount - Recurring and Amount - Nonrecurring. 

Amount = $1000

Amount Recurring = $250

Amount Non-recurring =$750

I have two Product Families 1. Recurring and 2. Non-recurring so I could use these as filters (if I knew how)

Could someone help me determine the best way to accomplish this? I've tried creating two fields using the Roll Up type, but I see no way to filter by Product Family.

My client would like an Opportunity to show Amount of all Products listed on the opportunity (which is currently does). They also would like two Custom Fields (Roll Up i presume) that show Amount - Recurring and Amount - Nonrecurring. 

Amount = $1000

Amount Recurring = $250

Amount Non-recurring =$750

I have two Product Families 1. Recurring and 2. Non-recurring so I could use these as filters (if I knew how)

Could someone help me determine the best way to accomplish this? I've tried creating two fields using the Roll Up type, but I see no way to filter by Product Family.