• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We would like to buy 20 Amazon Fires for research. Can I install SalesForce App on a Fire?? or will I have to use a Browser? so that I can conduct my surveys. 
  • August 20, 2016

https://www.nextgen.com

I was asked if the program that I have developed could be tied into the EMR? for doctors to look up patient responses 

Can it be tied into their program??

• September 23, 2013

I have a certain known IP address that I need to block, 

All I can find is how to WhiteLIst a IP

The reason for blocking a certain IP is that I needed to give access to my login for a certain IT Group to review my application.

So, I shared my username and password. Now that the application got approved, I would need to have his IP Blocked.

Can someone please provide me the information on where I can find this information.

Robert

I have a project that requires time management of certain projects.

When a person starts a project. They would scan the bar code on the invoice and insert the time of when it got started. And when done, they would scan the invoice again and the time would be recorded again. This in return would calculate the total time that it took.

Is it possible to read a bar code? 

When a person starts a project. They would scan the bar code on the invoice and insert the time of when it got started. And when done, they would scan the invoice again and the time would be recorded again. This in return would calculate the total time that it took.

I have a custom object that I would like to clone. Everything is identical except for a few selection from the Picklist.

How can I clone the object?

• October 18, 2011

Graphic for Head of Custom Object

I have 20 qustions and they all have to refer to the Master Answer to choose from.

I can not figure out on how I can insert this graphic or a Master Text Heading that refers to choose from for their answer.

It is amazing that Salesfoce does not give you the ability to insert a Text Heading, I am sure that I am over looking something to be able to insert this at the top of my series of Questions.

Cam someone give me an insite on how to perform a insert please.

thank you for any answers

robert

• October 16, 2011

I have the last Name encrypted for Security reasons ( using Text Field Force Encryption), but now I have lost the ability to use the Rolodex for Last Name. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? And if this is the correct board I should ask this question.

I need to get the Rolodex to work for Last Name. I am completely, lost on this issue.

Than you ahead of time for all replies.

robert

• October 12, 2011

I have the Encrypted last Name encrypted for Security reasons, but now I have lost the ability to use the Rolodex for Last Name. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? And if this is the correct board I should ask this question.

I need to get the Rolodex to work for Last Name. I am completely, lost on this issue.

Than you ahead of time for all replies.

robert

• October 12, 2011

I am running into a problem and I need to check the data constantly. My only problem is that I can only ask to download the database once? And after 48 hours it will be deleted. Is there away to force it to redownload again???

• October 05, 2011

Why can I not read Encryped Fields in the Portal.

I have a SalesForce license and a Force license and we can not read the encrypted Fields.

Need help please

• September 27, 2011

Where can I find all the video tutorials? please

robert

• September 26, 2011

How can I create a user at a different access level for testing purposes please?

Everyime I want to create a user for testing purposes, it tells me that I need to create a license.

robert

• September 20, 2011

When I use the Encryption for the text field. Can someone tell me what type of encryption Force uses please?

I would like to know the level of security of encryption that it uses. 

This is my question.

I have different company portals

If I Set the level at Manager for the only person to be able to view the information and excludes everyone else. Is the Encryption set for Manager for only that portal??????

So if the database get comprimised by a different manager by way of a different portal. Can that Manager see the data at the Manager level from a different portal?

I can not find this information no where.

robert

• September 20, 2011

I have a series of Pick list questions and each have a Value from 1 to 5

And I would need to display a Key for this Values.

How do I display the Text Key for them to refer to

Here is what I would like them to see to choose from

Not at All True of Me (1)

Slightly True of Me (2

)Moderately True of Me (3)

Very True  True of Me (4)

Extemely  True of Me (5)

How can I display this as a READ ONLY TEXT FIELD? please

robert

• September 06, 2011

I have a certain known IP address that I need to block, 

All I can find is how to WhiteLIst a IP

The reason for blocking a certain IP is that I needed to give access to my login for a certain IT Group to review my application.

So, I shared my username and password. Now that the application got approved, I would need to have his IP Blocked.

Can someone please provide me the information on where I can find this information.

Robert

I am running into a problem and I need to check the data constantly. My only problem is that I can only ask to download the database once? And after 48 hours it will be deleted. Is there away to force it to redownload again???

• October 05, 2011

Why can I not read Encryped Fields in the Portal.

I have a SalesForce license and a Force license and we can not read the encrypted Fields.

Need help please

• September 27, 2011

Where can I find all the video tutorials? please

robert

• September 26, 2011

How can I create a user at a different access level for testing purposes please?

Everyime I want to create a user for testing purposes, it tells me that I need to create a license.

robert

• September 20, 2011