• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I would like to ask for your assistance building a formula that calculates the next working day from a given date.

Example: A record created on Sunday should return the date of the following Monday (if created today 19/02) the field should return 20/02.

For what I require I also need another field to return the second day after the given date but I suppose that from the first formula I will figure out the second one.

Any idea on this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• February 19, 2012

Hi all,

I would like to ask for your assistance building a formula that calculates the next working day from a given date.

Example: A record created on Sunday should return the date of the following Monday (if created today 19/02) the field should return 20/02.

For what I require I also need another field to return the second day after the given date but I suppose that from the first formula I will figure out the second one.

Any idea on this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• February 19, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement which required to remove newline character before validating the value in textarea. But formula TRIM function only remove white space and tabs unlike apex trim() function. Also I am unable to use SUBSTITILE as \n or \r is not identified in validation rule formula. Please kindly suggest me some way to identify or remove newline character.

Regards,

Samarjit

• September 02, 2011