• 35 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a very small class that queries 2 objects and displays resullts on a visualforce page. I am having trouble writing the test for this class. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am getting 0 coverage right now. This is the class that I am trying to test:

public with sharing class ReassignController {

//query for cases that are unassigned
    public List<Opportunity> getUCases() {
        return [SELECT Level_1_Case_Number__c, Name, Id, Worksite_Core__c, Received_Date_Case__c, CIS_Rep__c 
                FROM Opportunity
                WHERE CIS_Rep__c = null  
                    AND Level_1_Case_Number__c !=null 
                    AND Received_Date_Case__c > :date.parse('1/1/2011') ];
    }

//query for Amendments that are unassigned
    public List<Amendment__c> getUAmends(){
        return [SELECT Level_1__c, Name, CIS__c, Id,AmendmentInstructions__c, Requested_Date__c 
                FROM Amendment__c 
                WHERE   CIS__c='' 
                AND Completed_Date__c = null 
                AND  DeclinedDate__c=null
                AND Requested_Date__c > :date.parse('1/1/2011')];
    }

}

Thanks.

• September 12, 2011

Hi,

I am accessing the salesforce account as Admin.Now i want to crete a User who should have a field "customer_key" along with  the fields mentioned in Salesforce.com to create a User.

Inorder to make the custom field available in Salesforce.com  create user page, the custom field need to be added to the existing User object.Is my guess correct?

Also anyone please suggest me on how to add a "Custom Field" to the existing Object in Salesforce.com.

Thanks

I have made one component & it is using one controlller but I want some value from Account also so please how can i use the value of account in my page since already one controller I specified.

I used extension as Account but it show me error.

An internal server error has occurred.

An error has occurred while processing your request.

The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. 

If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. 

Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 
Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 
Error ID: 1720709311-335 (-1309038739)

Please tell me whether it is salesforce server problem or I made mistake some where ?

I have a very small class that queries 2 objects and displays resullts on a visualforce page. I am having trouble writing the test for this class. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am getting 0 coverage right now. This is the class that I am trying to test:

public with sharing class ReassignController {

//query for cases that are unassigned
    public List<Opportunity> getUCases() {
        return [SELECT Level_1_Case_Number__c, Name, Id, Worksite_Core__c, Received_Date_Case__c, CIS_Rep__c 
                FROM Opportunity
                WHERE CIS_Rep__c = null  
                    AND Level_1_Case_Number__c !=null 
                    AND Received_Date_Case__c > :date.parse('1/1/2011') ];
    }

//query for Amendments that are unassigned
    public List<Amendment__c> getUAmends(){
        return [SELECT Level_1__c, Name, CIS__c, Id,AmendmentInstructions__c, Requested_Date__c 
                FROM Amendment__c 
                WHERE   CIS__c='' 
                AND Completed_Date__c = null 
                AND  DeclinedDate__c=null
                AND Requested_Date__c > :date.parse('1/1/2011')];
    }

}

Thanks.

• September 12, 2011