• Senior Consultant
  • Appirio

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
With the Winter '17 release, the instructions in the Use the Salesforce1 Mobile App module no longer work (at least on a PC).  It works fine in the Summer '16 release though.  Anyone know of a way to simulate Salesforce1?  I'm hoping to be able to do this in a demo tomorrow.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: POWDTZBS
With the Winter '17 release, the instructions in the Use the Salesforce1 Mobile App module no longer work (at least on a PC).  It works fine in the Summer '16 release though.  Anyone know of a way to simulate Salesforce1?  I'm hoping to be able to do this in a demo tomorrow.
Hello,

is it possible to show in an standard opportunity report the newest open activity (task) AND the last closed activity (task) in Salesforce Professional Edition?
I find only the "next step field" in the field-list

thank you and regards

Hi,

In my project, we enable chatter and publisher actions to use case feed pagelayout.

In that case feed pagelayout, we checked the highlight panel to be visible in Service console application.

In the highlight panel, we are mapping some fields to show on the Case detail page in Service console. In that, in middle pane,

we used to display below four fileds:

1. Case Number 2. Created date 3. Subject 4. Description

Here, Case number is auto number and created date(Date/Time Opened), both are standard fields. These two fields we cannot move and remove in the highlight panel.

We have give visibility and Read only permissions for each profile. So, every user can able to see these two fields.

When the user clicks on any case, these two fields Case number and Created Date are not appearing in the highlight panel.

I checked profile wise, field level security and pagelayout assignment also. In each level, those feilds are visible and read only.

But, i don't know how to fix this issue. How to make display these two values visible when the user clicks any case in Service Console.

Any one can suggest and support me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kumar

Trial Professional edition in which API is disabled...Will excel connector can be used to export any standard object data?

I recently added a couple of fields in the User object. Now i would like to update those fields using excel connector. However, i cannot find those fields in the wizard. How to update excel connector?

As of a couple of days ago some users began seeing the following error when attempting to refresh reports in Excel:

Unable to open https://na6-api.salesforce.com/&export=1xf=xls&enc=UTF-8. The Internet site reports that the item you requested could not be found. (HTTP/1.0 404)

They also mentioned that the spinning globe does not appear like it usually does. SFDC support reffred me to come here and post thsi isue to see if there's something going on with the tool.

Please help thank you!

Hi,

I'm trying to login into the sandbox via Excel connector.  I'm also appending security token at the end of the password. But, I'm getting INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. ExceptionCode: 5078

Can anybody tell me what am I doing wrong here?

Hi, I´ve been using the force.com Connector for Office for some time. Just out of the blue I get the "No data returned from this Query" errro message. Did something changed in spring 12 that prevents the add-in from returning data?.

Thanks a lot!

• February 09, 2012

Is there a report type that returns usage of standard email templates?  I know about the HTML Email Status Report but that is returning no results even after turning all filters off.

-Thanks

Data Uniqueness Violation 

The proposed data changes would violate a uniqueness constraint.

I'm getting above error when i trying to clone the approval process and adding  the steps....

Hi,
I've had the Excel Connector installed and working fine for months, but today when I try to use the Query Wizard it returns an Excel dialog box with the error message:

describeBox_init: wild_error

I've tried closing Excel and replacing the xla file, but still get the error.

Any ideas?