• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have set up a site and created a visualforce page to sit on it. Embedded in the visualforce page is a flow with the uique name "Managed Vacancy"

When we click on the URL that Salesforce has given us - it comes up with the first screen of the flow which is fab but it does not show the "next button" - however the preview of that page does show the "next button" can anyone help with where we might be going wrong with this?

Many Thanks

Hi

Can someone please help me with a formula.

What i want to achieve is:

If a case status is set to "Pending" when the status is changed to "Working" add together the due date field and the amount of days that the case has been "Pending"

Does that make sense and is it possible?

Many Thanks

Hi

I want to be able to automatically update the "visible in Self Service" standard task field everytime a case is created so that all tasks are always visible on the self service portal.

Someone suggested that i look at codes and triggers but i am a little unsure - would someone be able to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Natalie

I want to be able to create a record when this flow is ran (under a certain critieria) but i also want to be able to pull across all the information that has been inputted into the flow by the customer into the custom object record in Salesforce.

I am new to this Cloud based workflow designer and i have made the flow in terms of decisions and screens but need a hand in connecting that with the object in salesforce

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Natalie White

Hi, I am an administrator rather than a developer and i am trying to create a trigger that will automatically create a case (i.e. a case is created at 1st of every month) Can anyone help with me with the code for this or advice?

Many Thanks

Hi

Can someone please help me with a formula.

What i want to achieve is:

If a case status is set to "Pending" when the status is changed to "Working" add together the due date field and the amount of days that the case has been "Pending"

Does that make sense and is it possible?

Many Thanks

Hi

I want to be able to automatically update the "visible in Self Service" standard task field everytime a case is created so that all tasks are always visible on the self service portal.

Someone suggested that i look at codes and triggers but i am a little unsure - would someone be able to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Natalie

Hi, I am an administrator rather than a developer and i am trying to create a trigger that will automatically create a case (i.e. a case is created at 1st of every month) Can anyone help with me with the code for this or advice?

Many Thanks