• -1 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi, i have a need to give users authority  to change field name, they can edit field name, change it from default, how am i able to do this ? eg. I have a field Status, now user want to change it . so i want to give this authority. thanks in advance

• November 08, 2011

hi..friends. I want to customize the icon of tab. I have do with use of Documents tab -> Uploading image icon to "My Personal Documents"  but  after log out when we login again by default it revert all changes of icon. and even I couldn't deploy it,  I have to manually customize the icon of tab on every client machine. so is there any coding or other process to change the icon of tab.and deploy to server. and it can be affected on each and every client machine. please reply..i am waiting for solution.

thanks...

• October 03, 2011

Hi friends, 

I am new to this platform , and try to be familier with this. but there is stuck with logical thinking eg. we can't use pagereference method, with some attribute, can't make sense in use of lookup datatype. how to get field value in next page from first by object id in  wizard. I need your help to go in right way, thanks. 

• October 02, 2011

hi, i have a need to give users authority  to change field name, they can edit field name, change it from default, how am i able to do this ? eg. I have a field Status, now user want to change it . so i want to give this authority. thanks in advance

• November 08, 2011

Does anyone know if custom  tabs from a managed package can be pulled into the .profiles?  When I connect with Eclipse I can get the .profiles with all the field level security and standard tab visibility, but nothing for the custom tabs.  I can see the custom tabs under the Tabs folder in the managed package, but .profiles are in SRC folder.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Here is portion of my code,

userId = Userinfo.getUserId();

email.setTargetObjectId(userId);
        email.setBccSender(true);
        email.setSaveAsActivity(true);
        email.setUseSignature(false);
        email.setSubject(subject);
        email.setToAddresses(sendToAddresses);
        email.setPlainTextBody(body);

Everything works fine when I set setSaveAsActivity to false. But I want to save it as an Activity when email is sent.

When I set setSaveAsActivity to true, I get the error, INVALID_SAVE_AS_ACTIVITY_FLAG, saveAsActivity must be false when sending mail to users

Does this have anything to do with which Id I am using to set in setTargetObjectId?

Can any of you help with this?

I am faced with the odd situation that I am creating a page where setup="true" which is using the standardController of one of my custom objects, whose tabStyle happens to be greenish.  I am rendering the detail page followed by some of my own custom page blocks.  Because setup="true" at the apex:page level, the detail portion of the page shows up as gray like a setup page (which is good and what I intend).  However, the pageBlocks are picking up their color from the tabStyle of the custom object, so I end up with a gray detail page and 2 greenish related lists.

Is there a tabStyle that I can give these pageBlock elements that will tell them to render themselves in setup-gray instead of custom-object-greenish?  Thanks.
Hi

I wonder why in test.salesforce.com the metadata, objects, tabs etc. is not visible in eclipse force.com IDE.

I can see it for my developer edition account.

Any help?
-Aki

• March 13, 2008