• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm brand new person in Force.com and I can don't understand some obvious things. Please take it with understanding :)

I have simple Java web servise (e.g. TestWService) with simple method (e.g. TestMethod()). I have generated stub by web service wsdl using wsdl2apex.

Now, when I invoke this method:

TestWService.TestStub stub = new TestWService.TestStub();
        stub.TestMethod();

I receive a html responce with following content:

We are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly.

I just want to ensure that this is ok and I have to wait till Force.com service will come out from maintenance. Or, I'm doing something wrong and it is a problem on my side?

If you need more information please tell me know.

Thanks,

Roman

• September 28, 2011

Hi,

I'm brand new person in Force.com and I can don't understand some obvious things. Please take it with understanding :)

I have simple Java web servise (e.g. TestWService) with simple method (e.g. TestMethod()). I have generated stub by web service wsdl using wsdl2apex.

Now, when I invoke this method:

TestWService.TestStub stub = new TestWService.TestStub();
        stub.TestMethod();

I receive a html responce with following content:

We are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly.

I just want to ensure that this is ok and I have to wait till Force.com service will come out from maintenance. Or, I'm doing something wrong and it is a problem on my side?

If you need more information please tell me know.

Thanks,

Roman

• September 28, 2011

Hi All,

I developed a web service and hosted over the web. I used the wsdl of this webservice to create an apex class in salesforce. I created a visual force page which will consume this apex class. So finally what i'm trying to do is access the webservice from vf page. But while doing this i'm getting the following error "System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Read timed out". I want to know the different reasons why this error occurs. Can anyone please help.