• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends ,

I am trying to migrate Apex code from sandbox to production but I am getting the follwing message

This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.

I have system admin access.So can somebody tell what changes and where I have to make in production so that I can migrate code to the production.Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trick009

• October 07, 2011

Hi Friends,

I have a Conid column in the SQL table.

We have 2 things

1)SQL server IS THE DATABASE FROM WHICH DATA IS COMING INTO THE SALESFORCE THROUGH DATA LOADER.

2)INVESTMENT OBJECT WHICH IS A CHILD OF CONTACT OBJECT AND DST_CONTACT_ID_C IS AN EXTERNAL ID FEILD ON THE CONTACT
OBJECT

Rep_contact__c has a master detail RELATIONSHIP WITH the contact object

I am looking at the mapping file and i encountered the folowing

CONID=Rep_Contact__r\:DST_Contact_Id__c

Can somebody pleaqse explain in detail what does this mapping means.Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Trick009.

• October 06, 2011

Hi Guys,

1) What is the difference between clean sandbox and full copy of production Sandbox.? When should one use full copy sandbox.

2) If we are working for two groups of users in the sandbox.Will we be able to move code for two different set of users to the production .I mean how are we going to differentiate which code belongs to which user so that we can migrate.?

3) Is it ok if we have two different sandbox for two different groups of users.once we have completed all the work in Sandbox then we move them to the production.Are there going to be any complications in doing this. Will be able to migrate without any problem code from two sandbox to the production.

Can somebody please answer these questions?

• October 05, 2011

Hi Friends,

I have changed Case tab to reports analytics in salesforce everywhere in the CRM instance.

My requirement is to display reports analystsics to certain set of users and case tab to another set of users in the CRM Instance. Can I still show Case tab when it has been changed to Report Analytics in salesforce? Please only people who are very sure about the answer should answer.

Thanks,
Trick09

• October 03, 2011

Hi Friends,

I am importing account records from csv file to salesforce.I am importing 6 account records,5 records are inserted properly and the sixth one gave me an error which is :-

Required fields are missing [name].

What does the above mentioned error means?

Thanks,Trick009

• October 01, 2011

Hi Friends,

I am trying to extract records from salesforce through the data loader

All I want to do is to extract contacts fromn a  particular record type and on a particular date.

So I am doing

select * from contacts where record type = 'some number' and  createddate=2011-9-29.

But I get an error  saying that createddate has to of type datetime and should not have quotes enclosed to it.

I am supplying date type value and am not enclosing in quotes them why am I getting an error.

Please tell me the right way to extract contact records based on date and recordtype.

Thanks,

Trick009

• October 01, 2011

Hi Friends,

Please help.

Can somebody please explain me the given below line and I personally feel that error which I see is due to to the next given line?.Please explain me soon

CONID=Rep_Contact__r\:DST_Contact_Id__c

While migrating data I get the following error:-

Foreign key external ID: 00011063727461035506 not found for field DST_Contact_Id__c in entity Contact

Thanks,

Trick09

• October 01, 2011

Hi Guys,

Can u please tell me what would the below given error means?.Please elaborate as much as possible on the erorr.Any examples are most welcome.

Foreign key external ID: 00011063727461035506 not found for field DST_Contact_Id__c in entity Contact

Thanks,

Trick9

• September 28, 2011

Hi Friends,

I am trying to extract records from salesforce through the data loader

All I want to do is to extract contacts fromn a  particular record type and on a particular date.

So I am doing

select * from contacts where record type = 'some number' and  createddate=2011-9-29.

But I get an error  saying that createddate has to of type datetime and should not have quotes enclosed to it.

I am supplying date type value and am not enclosing in quotes them why am I getting an error.

Please tell me the right way to extract contact records based on date and recordtype.

Thanks,

Trick009

• October 01, 2011

Hi Guys,

Can u please tell me what would the below given error means?.Please elaborate as much as possible on the erorr.Any examples are most welcome.

Thanks,

Trick9

• September 28, 2011