• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm  new to SFDC so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered.

I need to get data out of SFDC and into an Oracle database where I can run quires to combine the data from SFDC with other sources (like SAP). I also want to set up the data extraction from SFDC so that it is done on a daily basis without human intervention. I have in mind getting something like a flat file from SFDC that I can read into Oracle using PL/SQL. If there is a way to connect directly to SFDC from Oracle that would be great.

So my question is what is the best way to accomplish what I am describing above. How do I get data from SFDC and into an Oracle table? How do I schedule this process so it runs once each day?

Thanks for you help!

I'm  new to SFDC so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered.

I need to get data out of SFDC and into an Oracle database where I can run quires to combine the data from SFDC with other sources (like SAP). I also want to set up the data extraction from SFDC so that it is done on a daily basis without human intervention. I have in mind getting something like a flat file from SFDC that I can read into Oracle using PL/SQL. If there is a way to connect directly to SFDC from Oracle that would be great.

So my question is what is the best way to accomplish what I am describing above. How do I get data from SFDC and into an Oracle table? How do I schedule this process so it runs once each day?

Thanks for you help!