• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a 'before insert,before update' trigger on ContentVersion objects throught the SalesForce CRM customization. I upload a file through the File tab accessed from the Chatter tab.

However, the trigger is not firing. The documentation only mentions that 'Before/After delete' triggers don't fire.

Any suggestions on how to get this to fire?

Thanks

• September 30, 2011

Hey folks. I'm writing a Visualforce page that will act as a custom console component in the Service Cloud Console, and I'm seeing some odd behavior when using apex:outputLink. Net-net: the outputLink tag intelligently renders differently when in the console vs outside the console (fantastic) but for some reason, the Javascript function it calls when operating *in* the console cannot be found...even if I import the Console Integration Toolkit.

Here's the VF page in question:

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="MyExt" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<script src="/support/console/28.0/integration.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
 <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!initiated}" title="Users">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!portalUsers}" var="user">
   <apex:column title="Username">
    <apex:outputLink value="/{!user.Id}">{!user.Username}</apex:outputLink>
   </apex:column>
   <apex:column title="Name" value="{!user.Name}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
 </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Even when including the console toolkit js file (using both manual <script> tags and <apex:includeScript>) I get the following error when clicking on the rendered link in the console:

Timestamp: 6/23/13 6:31:29 PM
Error: ReferenceError: srcUp is not defined
Source File: javascript&colon;srcUp('%2F005i0000000poJdAAI%3Fisdtp%3Dvw');
Line: 1

Any thoughts on what I may be missing?