• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I'm having a problem in creating a test data in event attendee associated with an event I created in the test coverage. The evenId and attendeeId is not writable.... does anyone know how to create test data in event  and eventattendee? Pls. help... this is urgent! Thanks!

Regards,

lady

Hi All!

I'm having hard time to fetch the startdate of fiscal year without querying it.. How can I do this? Does Anyone know?Pls. help this is very urgent!

Regards,

Lady

Hi all!

Does anyone know how to get the first 90 days of the year in apex? I'm new to dealing with dates in apex... Pls. help for this is very urgent!

Thanks,

lady

I am having a VF page and a controller class. As an administrator, whenever i'm clicking the outputlink pertaining to quizzes, it work just fine but when i'm logged in as a student user...  i got this internal server error:

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 655000819-4852 (1010817136)

Pls help me with this...

Thanks!

Best Regards,

lady

How can I dynamically display different videos in a single VF page by just clicking an outputlink associated with the video. I'm curently uploading the videos as documents and its not playing. Does anyone know how to do this? 

Thanks!

Best Regards,

lady_syrenne

Hi there!

I'm new in developing visual force page.. Now, I need to embed different videos one by one in one visual force page by clicking an output link associated with the video. How can i do this? Pls.. help me.. its urgent...

Hi All!

I'm having hard time to fetch the startdate of fiscal year without querying it.. How can I do this? Does Anyone know?Pls. help this is very urgent!

Regards,

Lady

Hi all!

Does anyone know how to get the first 90 days of the year in apex? I'm new to dealing with dates in apex... Pls. help for this is very urgent!

Thanks,

lady

How can I dynamically display different videos in a single VF page by just clicking an outputlink associated with the video. I'm curently uploading the videos as documents and its not playing. Does anyone know how to do this? 

Thanks!

Best Regards,

lady_syrenne

Hi there!

I'm new in developing visual force page.. Now, I need to embed different videos one by one in one visual force page by clicking an output link associated with the video. How can i do this? Pls.. help me.. its urgent...