• NTT Data

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone!

I am facing an issue. I requested salesforce to open audit fields for data migration. I am getting all the audit fields for other objects. But I cant able to see those audit fields for Solution object. Is it a draw standard functionaliy or we need to enable any permission in user level. Please help me!

Thanks

• August 26, 2013

Hi All,

In my Production box, there are two business running currently and my team is developing a new business. Customer wants to check the emails sent via workflow. 

I suggested we can check that in Email log, ,but we can't able to filter the log with respect to the specific business. I analyzed from my side and I can't able to capture this. 

Would any one please help me on this!

Thanks,

Prag

• June 11, 2013
What i am trying to acehive here are 2 things.
1. When an Opportunity is updated this trigger should look for a custom object. If there is a custom object is available than fire other wise not.
2. Once this trigger is fired certain fields on the opportunity should be updated. 
trigger Oppupdate on Opportunity (After update)
{
Opportunity Opp = [Select ID broker_firm__c, broker_firm_office__c, primary_contact_role__c from Opportunity WHERE ID In:Trigger.newMap.keySet()];
Underwriting__c U=[Select ID Opportunity__c from Underwriting__c where Opportunity_Id__c =:Opp.Id];

For (Opportunity O:Trigger.new){        
                 U.broker_firm__c = o.broker_firm__c;
                 U.broker_firm_office__c = o.broker_firm_office__c;               
                 U.broker_name__c = o.primary_contact_role__c;
                 }
}

hi,

iam a  newbie..can anyone explain me " what is List  with an example? " and "Where should i use this ?"

Thanks in advance..

Hi,

I have a requirement like..I have many csv files and the corresponding mapping files. I want to load them into Salesforce through Data loader. Is there any way like , if i kick start the loading of one file, all the other files will automatically follow its loading one after the other.

I cant use the option of Scheduling because, the requirement is such that everytime I kick start the first file the other files should follow automatically. So, as we cant schedule it everytime, the Option of Scheduling through Command Line is not Open to me.

Is there any other way to achieve this.

Please Help.

Regards,

Kaushik