• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

Hoping somone can help.

I am using the Eclipse IDE tool to Move Custom Reports from Certain Folders in Salesforce to a Archived Folder, i have moved the files into the correct Report Folder in the Eclipse IDE Tool but when saving it to the server it says that File Only Saved Locally, not to server.

Can someone help ?

Thanks

Jim

Hi 

Is there a way to Create a Custom Formula field on the Account object that tells me if there is a future Activity on that account ?

i.e. if the Date (On Activity Object) Greater or Equal to Current day then set the field to True, if not then False ?

Thanks

Jim

Hello All,

Hoping somone can help.

I am using the Eclipse IDE tool to Move Custom Reports from Certain Folders in Salesforce to a Archived Folder, i have moved the files into the correct Report Folder in the Eclipse IDE Tool but when saving it to the server it says that File Only Saved Locally, not to server.

Can someone help ?

Thanks

Jim

Hi 

Is there a way to Create a Custom Formula field on the Account object that tells me if there is a future Activity on that account ?

i.e. if the Date (On Activity Object) Greater or Equal to Current day then set the field to True, if not then False ?

Thanks

Jim