• 55 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,iam new to SALESFORCE.COM. And i wanna install Force.com IDE on my lap..But i was getting error during

installation process..

1.The error is as follows

and my OS is windows7 64-bit and i installed jdk 7,Eclipse Helios SR1.

So,please give me the solution for this..it'll more help for me... 

force.com IDE

Hi

I have enabled the Service Cloud console and added Cases, Contacts and Accounts in the console navigator drop down list box, but the customer would like to have Home, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards automatically appear as separate primary tabs on the console as soon as you select the Service Console application. The idea is that the standard applications are accessible automatically via the primary tabs and any other apps such as Cases, Accounts etc are available via the drop down navigator.

I have looked at the Service Console Integration toolkit but am still unsure how to code the customer requirements. The sample code in the documentation describes how to write the visual force pages to invoke a primary tab using buttons and links but not how to invoke eg the standard Opportunities and Reports pages automatically as primary tabs upon selecting the service console.

I have used the following sample code to test the way to develop it but Im not sure how to invoke more than one primary tab displaying eg Reports and Opportunities, and how to call this automatically as soon as the service console is selected.

<apex:page standardController="Case">
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/22.0/integration.js"/>
        <A HREF="#" onClick="testIsInConsole();return false"> Click here to check if the page is in the Service Cloud console</A><br/><br/>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        function testIsInConsole() {
            if (sforce.console.isInConsole()) {
                alert("in console");
            } else {
                alert("not in console");
            }
        }

function openPrimaryTab() {
            sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, 'http://www.google.com', true, 'Opportunities');
        }

//The callback function that openSubtab will call once it's got the ID for its primary tab
        var callOpenSubtab=function callOpenSubtab(result) {
            sforce.console.openSubtab(result.id,'http://www.yahoo.com', true, 'yahoo');
        };

function openSubtab() {
            sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(callOpenSubtab);
        }

//Sets the title of the current tab to "SFDC"
        function setTitle() {
            sforce.console.setTabTitle('SFDC');
        }

//The callback function that closeTab will call once it's got the ID for its tab
        var callCloseTab= function callCloseTab(result) {
            sforce.console.closeTab(result.id);
        }

function closeTab() {
            sforce.console.getEnclosingTabId(callCloseTab);

}
    </script>

<A HREF="#" onClick="openPrimaryTab();return false">Open A Primary Tab</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="openSubtab();return false">Open A Subtab</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="setTitle();return false">Set Title to SFDC</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="closeTab();return false">Close This Tab</A>
</apex:page>

Has anyone tried to do something similar ?

Many Thanks

I was trying to use my cell phone to approve a travel request and I got the access code below, entered it and now it keeps logging me out? can somebody help me how to add or assign mobile device in my related lsit...my related lsit is also disables how to enable?

Hello,iam new to SALESFORCE.COM. And i wanna install Force.com IDE on my lap..But i was getting error during

installation process..

1.The error is as follows

and my OS is windows7 64-bit and i installed jdk 7,Eclipse Helios SR1.

So,please give me the solution for this..it'll more help for me... 

force.com IDE

Hi,

We are looking to see if it is possible to integrate saleforce with our shipping system.

looking to have saleforce to export all samples request to ship "today" to a file that the shipping system can read from and retreive the shipping address informaiton.

Thanks so much!

Unable to fetch and save Force.com Components to Project: com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xm.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Abort or Continute Force.com project creation???

========================================

while i am creating a new force.com project i got this error: can u please tell me why this error came. i downloaded eclipse and added force.com ide.... when i try to creating a new force.com project i got this error... and i am able to create a force.com project but not getting all existing classes and pages. And not added my new page or class content to the sever when i save. Is it required any other software installations??

Hi

I have enabled the Service Cloud console and added Cases, Contacts and Accounts in the console navigator drop down list box, but the customer would like to have Home, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards automatically appear as separate primary tabs on the console as soon as you select the Service Console application. The idea is that the standard applications are accessible automatically via the primary tabs and any other apps such as Cases, Accounts etc are available via the drop down navigator.

I have looked at the Service Console Integration toolkit but am still unsure how to code the customer requirements. The sample code in the documentation describes how to write the visual force pages to invoke a primary tab using buttons and links but not how to invoke eg the standard Opportunities and Reports pages automatically as primary tabs upon selecting the service console.

I have used the following sample code to test the way to develop it but Im not sure how to invoke more than one primary tab displaying eg Reports and Opportunities, and how to call this automatically as soon as the service console is selected.

<apex:page standardController="Case">
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/22.0/integration.js"/>
        <A HREF="#" onClick="testIsInConsole();return false"> Click here to check if the page is in the Service Cloud console</A><br/><br/>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        function testIsInConsole() {
            if (sforce.console.isInConsole()) {
                alert("in console");
            } else {
                alert("not in console");
            }
        }

function openPrimaryTab() {
            sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, 'http://www.google.com', true, 'Opportunities');
        }

//The callback function that openSubtab will call once it's got the ID for its primary tab
        var callOpenSubtab=function callOpenSubtab(result) {
            sforce.console.openSubtab(result.id,'http://www.yahoo.com', true, 'yahoo');
        };

function openSubtab() {
            sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(callOpenSubtab);
        }

//Sets the title of the current tab to "SFDC"
        function setTitle() {
            sforce.console.setTabTitle('SFDC');
        }

//The callback function that closeTab will call once it's got the ID for its tab
        var callCloseTab= function callCloseTab(result) {
            sforce.console.closeTab(result.id);
        }

function closeTab() {
            sforce.console.getEnclosingTabId(callCloseTab);

}
    </script>

<A HREF="#" onClick="openPrimaryTab();return false">Open A Primary Tab</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="openSubtab();return false">Open A Subtab</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="setTitle();return false">Set Title to SFDC</A>
    <p/><A HREF="#" onClick="closeTab();return false">Close This Tab</A>

Has anyone tried to do something similar ?

Many Thanks

Is there any way to put a trigger on a ContentDocument?  I would like to have an action fire after one is deleted from the system, but it looks like I can only create a trigger on ContentVersion.

Any thoughts?

Hello – I followed all the setup instructions closely but every time I click on the GeoCode Tab it only comes back with the message “Your Done!”. Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance. Mike L.
Hi

I want to create a table which has, as it's last column, a radio button so that the user can select one item from the table.  So in this example fro the user guide:

<apex:page controller="dataTableCon" id="thePage">
<apex:dataTable value="{!accounts}" var="account" id="theTable" rowClasses="odd,even" styleClass="tableClass">
<apex:facet name="caption">table caption</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="header">table header</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="footer">table footer</apex:facet>
<apex:column>
<apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="footer">column footer</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{!account.name}"/>
</apex:column>
<apex:column>
<apex:facet name="header">Owner</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="footer">column footer</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{!account.owner.name}"/>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>

I want to add one more column and out a radio button in it, so that the user can select one Account. But there is no 'inputRadio' apex tag. There is a 'inputCheckbox' radio tag, but I want it to be a radio button.

Any ideas?

Thx,
Hamayoun