• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey all!  I'm hiring a FT SFDC Developer to join our Salesforce team.  Are you an APEX expert?  Eat triggers for lunch?  And looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of Salesforce in a dynamic sales and service organization?  

Feel frree to review the job posting here!  

http://www.medassetscareers.com/career/26940/Salesforce-Developer-Alpharetta-Ga-Atlanta-Area-Alpharetta-Georgia-United-States

We are looking for a contract to hire candidate to join our Salesforce team here in Atlanta. 

Are you a strong developer who has worked for Salesforce or a Consulting partner who is tired of the road?  Are you looking to join a dynamic environment and help drive the technical direction of our Salesforce.com implementation?

* Ability to work in a fast paced environment

* Strong Salesforce.com knowledge and skills. 

* Familiar with Customer Support, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing. 

* Ability to Multi-task

* Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management from various departments.  

* Experience in SalesForce.com development / architecture / implementation (min 3 years)

Review our job posting here: Senior Salesforce Developer

If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply at the listing above.

Hi,

I Created a new sandbox as a copy from production. In production, i have a page called view resources where people will see our resources and guides and download from there.

In production, when they click the link of any of the resources it shows download popup and download in the browser,but in sandbox it doesnt show download popup instead it redirects to that download page link and shows a empty page doing without any action for download. Please provide me a solution for this.

Thanks

Marris

• January 24, 2012

I cant figure out why I am getting this error when trying to query an object.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Rob