• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello! 

I am trying to create a workflow for an incoming case as followed:

Case comes in -> if case is red -> send email with case comments each day until case is closed. 

The case object and rules are there, its the generating email part that I can't seem to figure out. Is this something I will need to code on my own or does salesforce have this and I am just missing it? 

I tried to search but came up empty handed. 

Thanks!

Marc

How do I code/add the "Delete" button to standard objects (Accounts/Opportunities) for my custom Visualforce pages. So that it restricts the delete button to only System Administrators, which is what we had prior to going live with the custom Visualforce pages.

Currently it is setup that no Profiles can see the "Delete" button, i only know how to make either all Profiles see the "Delete" button or All Do not see the "Delete" Button.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

- Jeremy

Hi there,

We are developing a website for a client, and we need to integrate with Salesforce.  They already have a Salesforce account set-up and configured, which they have been using for some time, and I'm sure the developer documentation will be sufficient for us to handle the API requests.

However, I have not been able to discover how to perform our testing during the development phase.  Obviously, we cannot use their live data set, as the website will be pushing data into Salesforce.  We therefore need to set up a test environment.

What is the best way of doing this?  I have signed up to Developerforce, but I can't seem to find an easy way of importing the configuration and data from the client's account (there is a Data Export page and various separate import functions, but I'm not sure that these do what I want).  Am I going about this the right way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Apologies if this is covered in the documentation somewhere, but if it is I have been unable to locate it.  Feel free to direct me to the relevant place if this is already covered elsewhere.

Kind regards,

- Mark

Hi,

While creating a new case, you can click the Lookup button to see the contacts already on the account.  If you click “New” you have the option of creating a new contact.  The problem is that when this new contact is created it is not assigned to an account.  Can we create a field on this page so we can assign the user to an account upon creation?

Can you help me.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji M