• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I am new programming in Salesforce and I have the following assignment:

I need to create a text file using values from an opportunity list in a very specific format when I click a button, e.g. when I click the button I have to get all the opportunities that have been created today and write this list in a text file with an specific format (Opportunity name (1 – 20) right justified, Opportunity close date (21 - 30), Opportunity amount (31 - 40) right justified.

Can anyone please help me on how to do it.

Thanks and kind regards

• February 06, 2013

Hi,

I need to create a tab panel interface in Siteforce, like the one we can get using the <apex:tabPanel> and <apex:tab> in force.com Sites. Is it possible in Siteforce?, how?

Thanks in advanced

• November 10, 2011

Hi

I am new programming in Salesforce and I have the following assignment:

I need to create a text file using values from an opportunity list in a very specific format when I click a button, e.g. when I click the button I have to get all the opportunities that have been created today and write this list in a text file with an specific format (Opportunity name (1 – 20) right justified, Opportunity close date (21 - 30), Opportunity amount (31 - 40) right justified.

Can anyone please help me on how to do it.

Thanks and kind regards

• February 06, 2013

Hi,

I need to create a tab panel interface in Siteforce, like the one we can get using the <apex:tabPanel> and <apex:tab> in force.com Sites. Is it possible in Siteforce?, how?

Thanks in advanced

• November 10, 2011

Hi,

I want to generate a text file using Apex code based on certain criteria.If anyone has implemented it or know how to do so .Please help me or post the code snippet.

Thanks.