• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I would like to build a custom thank you page right after case submission. However, there are some technical problems that I've faced so far.

I create my Web-to-Case HTML. The only parameter that I can provide is a return URL. I want to enrich my Thank You page with customer's inputs such as 'Contact name, Priority, Subject'. 

My questions:

1. Is there a way to get created case ID in my retURL? (Please note that my retURL will be a public page)

2. If getting retURL is not possible, how can I have get the inputs mentioned above (Contact name, etc.)? 

My approach to question 2 was to encode the URL, but it appears that this is not a solution.

I'd really appreaciate if someone enlightens me in this area. A short example would be a great help.

Hi, I have a customer who is using the html script to enter requests to sales force from directly from their site.

They are complaining that once that you fill in the information on the site and click on submit that the screen goes blank.

How can I add a redirection so that after clicking on submit, it will load a thank you page? 

• September 14, 2009