• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

For those who have upgrade to XCode 4.3.2 you will have to re-install the SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS.  Follow this steps to a success installation.

1) Get into Terminal.app, go to your favorite folder in the command line (for example Documents) and execute the following command line (be sure not to have spaces in the name of your subfolders or the installation will fail):

"git clone https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS.git"

2) Then execute the following command lines (it may ask for your password for this changes):

first "sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app"

second "sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer"

third "xcodebuild -version" and you will see something like "Xcode 4.3.2 Build version 4E2002"

3) Get in the folder you cloned the github documents "cd SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS"

4) Finally execute the following command line

"./install.sh"

5) Thats it, have fun.

• April 03, 2012

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement like we need to display the facebook and twitter updates of a salesforce contact in VF page.So can anyone help me out how to do this ?

Thanks a ton in advance...

Thanks,

Naresh

Hi All,

I am new to VF development,Can anyone help me out to create the vf page where we can able to play the youtube videos using the links from custom object field.

Thanks alot in advance

Naresh

Hi Folks,

I am working on developing native app using REST API webservices for ios.So can anyone let me know what are the customisations or configurations i needs to do on salesforce end?

Thanks in advance..

Thanks,

Naresh

Hi ALL,

I am new to the integration part,we are developing native ios app using REST API.So i need some basic info like what we need to do from salesforce end to support the app.interms of sending data and reeiving the data.

Thanks in advance...

Hi everyone,

I am new to the mobile app development.I want to develop the iphone app to access the salesforce data.So can anyone help me by giving the info about prerequisites for this...i mean like xcode etc.Also please let me know can we develop it on windows OS.Please reply me...

Thanks in advance..

Hi All,

I am looking forward to get the info on how to transfer or upload bulk amount of the Documents and attachments from SIEBEL to Salesforce.If any tool is exist please let me know...

Thanks a lot in advance... 

I am working on migrating docs from siebel to salesforce....can anyone help me how we can upload multiple docs at a time from siebel.Is there any way to acheive it?Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hi Friends,

I want to create Visualforce page that when given a contact ID will display that contact, the account that it is associated to, as well as the billing addresses of each (which should be the same).  Can anyone help me out to write this..........Thanks in advance

Hi Friends,

I have created a custom object which is join to Both Account and Contact.Now i have to Add a trigger that when a join object is inserted, the trigger will copy the billing street address from the related Account to the other streets address on the related Contact.Pls Help me out how to write this...........

thanks,

Naresh

z

Hi Folks.

I want to create Visualforce page that when given a contact ID will display that contact, the account that it is associated to, as well as the billing addresses of each (which should be the same).  Can anyone help me out to write this..........Thanks in advance

Hi Folks,

I have created a custom object which is join to Both Account and Contact.Now i have to Add a trigger that when a join object is inserted, the trigger will copy the billing street address from the related Account to the other streets address on the related Contact.Pls Help me out how to write this...........

thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am new to VF development,Can anyone help me out to create the vf page where we can able to play the youtube videos using the links from custom object field.

Thanks alot in advance

Naresh

Hi everyone,

I am new to the mobile app development.I want to develop the iphone app to access the salesforce data.So can anyone help me by giving the info about prerequisites for this...i mean like xcode etc.Also please let me know can we develop it on windows OS.Please reply me...

Thanks in advance..

For those who have upgrade to XCode 4.3.2 you will have to re-install the SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS.  Follow this steps to a success installation.

1) Get into Terminal.app, go to your favorite folder in the command line (for example Documents) and execute the following command line (be sure not to have spaces in the name of your subfolders or the installation will fail):

"git clone https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS.git"

2) Then execute the following command lines (it may ask for your password for this changes):

first "sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app"

second "sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer"

third "xcodebuild -version" and you will see something like "Xcode 4.3.2 Build version 4E2002"

3) Get in the folder you cloned the github documents "cd SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS"

4) Finally execute the following command line

"./install.sh"

5) Thats it, have fun.

• April 03, 2012

I am working on migrating docs from siebel to salesforce....can anyone help me how we can upload multiple docs at a time from siebel.Is there any way to acheive it?Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hi Friends,

Hi Friends,

thanks,

Naresh

z