Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a scenario :

I have 2 visualforce page.

In page one user entering all the Info, and one of the fields is Country which is a picklist.

I am populating picklist values reading from Account's country field.

This page has to be translated to Italian. For this in URL i have added lang=it.

When the page loads the picklist values are inItalian.

ON confirming on this page, i am going to a summary page where i jus list out all the values enter by the user.

Here Country field value is not coming in Italy though in the URL I am specifying it as lang = it.

Below is the code on how i am accepting the value from user on page 1:

<apex:outputLabel value="{!$Label.outLabel_country}" for="con"><span style="color:red;font-size:large;vertical-align:top;">*</span></apex:outputLabel>
<apex:selectList style="width: 180px" id="con" value="{!custDetails.country}" multiselect="false" size="1">
<apex:selectOptions value="{!ListCountry}"/>
</apex:selectList>

below is the code on how i am displaying on page 2:

<apex:outputLabel value="{!$Label.outLabel_country} : " for="con"/>
<apex:outputText id="con" value="{!custDetails.country}"/>

I am not even reading any values from Database.

Please guide on how to handle this.

Hi,

I have a apex page where in, i am uploading the vidoe file in brightcove and displaying the response.

But now i need to save the response and parse it.

Please guide me on how to procceed.

I have a popup which i need make it scrollable and movable(meaning one should be able to move it to any postion on the page).

<

styletype="text/css">

.customPopup{

background-color: grey;

border-style: solid;

border-width: 3px;

border-color:white;

left: 50%;

padding:10px;

position: absolute;

z-index: 9999;

scrollbar=yes;

resizable=no;

/* These are the 3 css properties you will need to tweak so the pop

up displays in the center of the screen. First set the width. Then set

margin-left to negative half of what the width is. You can also add

the height property for a fixed size pop up.*/

width: 40%;

margin-left: -3%;

top:70%;

}

</style>

these are all the attributes i have added for my popup block.

Hi I have a scenario where i need to enable a command button when a radio button is selected.

My Code :

apex page:

<apex:form id="form1">

<apex:selectRadio id="items" value="{!dealerAccount}" layout="pageDirection" onclick="{!RadioStatus}" rendered="{!items<>null}" onchange="getSelected()">                 <apex:selectOptions value="{!items}" />                                 </apex:selectRadio><p/>                        <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!AND(IF(RadioStatus != null , true , false),IF(RadioStatus == 'no', true , false))}" >             <apex:commandButton value="OK" action="{!test}" rerender="out" status="status_search" id="ok"  />             </apex:outputPanel>

</apex:form>

javascript&colon;

<script type="text/javascript"> function getSelected(){ var myradios = document.getElementsByName('{!$Component.form1.items}'); (document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.ok}')).disabled =true; for(i = 0; i < myradios.length; i++)      if(myradios[i].checked) {         // now we now the selected index         alert('Selected value is: ' + myradios[i].value);         (document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.ok}')).disabled =false;     }

} </script>

PLease guide on how to achieve this?

I have a popup which i need make it scrollable and movable(meaning one should be able to move it to any postion on the page).

<

styletype="text/css">

.customPopup{

background-color: grey;

border-style: solid;

border-width: 3px;

border-color:white;

left: 50%;

padding:10px;

position: absolute;

z-index: 9999;

scrollbar=yes;

resizable=no;

/* These are the 3 css properties you will need to tweak so the pop

up displays in the center of the screen. First set the width. Then set

margin-left to negative half of what the width is. You can also add

the height property for a fixed size pop up.*/

width: 40%;

margin-left: -3%;

top:70%;

}

</style>

these are all the attributes i have added for my popup block.

Hey guys,

There is a scenario where there is a Input text file where i put any string for search

<td id="inputFilterBox" ><apex:inputText value="{!HIII}" id="inputtext" onclick="clearinputtext(this);"/></td>

And then i click on Search button and it returns me the result. but the requirement is that if user presses enter , Search  button should be clicked or importantly Result should be displayed.

<input type="button" id="searchButton"  value="Search" onClick="search(); return false;"  />
  • December 07, 2011