Ok so I have been following along with the work book. I skipped the ISO and android applications and tried to do the HTML 5 application. I am doing this in my sandbox org. I have changed the login.js file so that it logs in using the test.salesforce.com url. All the oauth stuff seems to work, however when it gets to the point to show the albums all i get is the loading wheel. I'm not sure when the problem is. Thanks.
I am running a query on the Event object, and it's working until I tried grabbing a custom field on the User who is assigned (the Owner). I already had standard fields pulling from the Owner, so not sure why it's not working for the custom field. I pulled my naming from the schema browser a few different times, just to be sure...
Here's my query:
tempAppts = [SELECT WhoId, WhatId, OwnerId, Owner.FirstName, Owner.Profile__c, Owner.Name, Subject, StartDateTime, Result__c FROM Event WHERE WhoId = :contactID AND StartDateTime >= :yaynow AND Result__c != 'Rescheduled'];
OwnerId, Owner.FirstName, and Owner.Name work fine, but once I put in Owner.Profile__c I get an error on save. I have tried OwnerId.Profile__c, Owner__r.Profile__c, etc. The error message is strange as well, references "Name" instead of "Owner":