• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, Comunity!

I am trying to update the record using the SOAP API.
But when I put the dates in a custom date field, registered in the date one day prior.

Example)
I want to register the day: 2012/08/02
Days that are actually registered: 2012/08/01

I described the results of the trace.

java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1343833200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Asia/Tokyo",offset=32400000,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=10,lastRule=null],firstDayOfWeek=1,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=1,ERA=1,YEAR=2012,MONTH=7,WEEK_OF_YEAR=31,WEEK_OF_MONTH=1,DAY_OF_MONTH=2,DAY_OF_YEAR=215,DAY_OF_WEEK=5,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=1,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=32400000,DST_OFFSET=0

Please help me.

Regards,

Good day to all!

Our Company need the EULA of data Loader which contain restrictions and IP right on derivative programs, etc. Anyone can give me the copy? Please Help.

I have done an managed packaging for my app and released it .And now i want to change some of  the custom field types for the next client side requirement.

Is there any restriction for doing it,if soo can any one help me out with an alternate to solve this error.

Hello All,

Good Evening, Can anyone suggest me how to do self study and some hands-on on salesforce integration.

Salesforce-To-Java

Salesforce-To-.NET

and vice-versa.

I am new to this, so I am not sure how to start the study and from where to start.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

JaanVivek

Hi, Comunity!

I am trying to update the record using the SOAP API.
But when I put the dates in a custom date field, registered in the date one day prior.

Example)
I want to register the day: 2012/08/02
Days that are actually registered: 2012/08/01

I described the results of the trace.

java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1343833200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Asia/Tokyo",offset=32400000,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=10,lastRule=null],firstDayOfWeek=1,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=1,ERA=1,YEAR=2012,MONTH=7,WEEK_OF_YEAR=31,WEEK_OF_MONTH=1,DAY_OF_MONTH=2,DAY_OF_YEAR=215,DAY_OF_WEEK=5,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=1,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=32400000,DST_OFFSET=0

Please help me.

Regards,

Hi,

Currelty we are using SOAP(Web Service) API to integrate with Salesforce.com. Will this SOPA API be supported continuously? 

thanks

zg

Good day to all!

Our Company need the EULA of data Loader which contain restrictions and IP right on derivative programs, etc. Anyone can give me the copy? Please Help.

Hi,

I made some code changes in UAT environment accprding to the requirement.

I need the same changes should be reflect in Production environment.

So how i can do that?

Please provide me some information on the process to sync two environment (UAT and Prod)also.

Regards,

Pragnya

Is there a way to query a CustomObject, like Account, to get all it's current metadata settings? It seems like all the examples expect you to create a new CustomObject, set the full name to "Account" and then run update. I've seen no clear examples of how to query the Account metadata analoguous to how you can query for Account records using the EnterpriseConnection query() method.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Derek

When i have develop my complete application on the enterprise edition.And in packaging it provide me that we can only develop an unmanaged application.How do I can develop an managed package in enterprise edition.Is there any alternate to develop an managed application.

Thanks,

Atif

Hi Guys,

Please I need some help regarding the force.com secutiry review.

We have an application which we sent for security review.... the application is completly based on force.com and do not have

any other integration...

We did run the chexmax report and it did not receive any Vulnerability messages and was clean..

now we have recived the feedback and have 3 major problems could you please help me with the same

below are the 3 problem, how can i overcome them..

1. DOM based XSS Vulnerability

Code

if (desc.length > 0){
                tdesc = "<span class='desc'>" + unescape(desc) + "</span>"; 
           }
           if (cmt.length > 0){
                tcmt = "<span class='h'>Comment</span><span class='cmt'>" + unescape(cmt) + "</span>"; 
           }
           title = tdesc + tcmt;
           return title;

File

Winscope_MVPs.page

Notes

Data from custom object is written into the DOM and then placed, via js, into an html execution context. 

How can overcome the above problem in the page.

2. FLS Create Vulnerability

Code

Line 77:         edit = true;
Line 78:         
Line 79:         ap = new Action_Plan__c(Opportunity__c=oppId, From__c=fromModule, Who__c=UserInfo.getUserId(),Related_Record_ID__c=recId);
Line 80:         if (recId==null) ap.Winscope_Page__c = WinscopePage; //Action added from respective module page
Line 81:     }//End of WS_AddActionCon
Line 82: 
Line 83:     public void saveAction() {

What can be done to pass the review in above case....

3. URL Redirection Attack Vulnerability

Code

Line 133:     }
Line 134:     
Line 135:     public pageReference backToAction(){
Line 136:         String PageName = apexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('pageName');    
Line 137:         PageReference pg = new pageReference(PageName);
Line 138:         pg.setRedirect(true);
Line 139:         return pg;

Please guys I am looking into it but if you could please let me know what is the Vulnerability and how it can be fixed.

Awaiting your reply guys thanks.

What are the criteria before going for the security reviews,do i need to all users setting,client side setting and all before the review.

Actually how the process takes place ,do we need to provide the packaged link to them.if u any one have knwoldege about the security reviews please help me out.

Thanks,

Atif

I have a button that creates a new record using javascript and will bring that new record up in edit mode, but it commits the record to the database prior to bringing it up in edit mode.  Is there a way to do this without committing the record to the database in case the user would like to cancel the creation or make additional manual changes to the record?  I have also been able to do the same function with a URL hack where it doesn't commit the record and brings it up in edit mode like a normal NEW button would.  However, there are some limitations to using the URL that I would like to avoid with the JavaScript button, but can't seem to get it to work without committing the record.

Hello,

I'm a Java jbilling developer and I'm new to the salesforce platform. we have started a project in our company to integrate JBilling with salesforce.basically the integration will consist of listeneing to SF events like a lead has been converted etc..and when these SF events are triggered i should then contact Jbilling to do Jbilling tasks based on SF events.

I did some research and discovered the Force.com platform which could be used to develop Force.com Apps deployable and installable in SF.

I still can't make a descision what is the best option to implement this integration. I thought of two options:

1- Develop a Force.com App that talks to JBilling webservice API

2-Develop a pure Java client that talks both to SF webservice API and JBilling webservice API.

while i prefer the second option b/c i'm basically a Java developer and want to avoid the learning curve of the Force.com platform ; i have concerns & questions about the second option:

-is it possible to implement pure Java Listeners for SF events (like a lead has been converted etc..)

-can i do all logic in pure java without configuring SF with workflows etc..

I would like some guidelines how to approach this integration. I would like to avoid using the Force.com App if possible and use pure Java client. but i'm not sure if pure java client would be able to listen and capture SF workflows (events) without having to manually configure SF .

thanks for your time & help

Hello - I am getting the following message:

Error logging in to Salesforce.  Please check your username and password.

I know my username and password were correct - I tried it numerous times.  Any idea what the problem could be? 

Thanks in advance. 

I want to create a CLI configuration of Data Loader. Everything works fine except that we want to handle errors in two different ways.

1- For operational errors such as login error, network errors, proxy errors, we want an email notification to be sent to the System Admin.
2- For Data Errors, such as Insert or Update errors, we want to send an email to the record owner. Also we have some acceptable error for which we don't need to send emails, so we want to exclude them from the notification.
So here are my questions,

1- I changed the log-conf.xml file to include SMTP Appender but the problem is that both types of errors above have the same log4j level "ERROR" so I cannot distinguish between the two to create different SMTP Appender for each. How can I achieve that using log4j configuration.
2- Is it possible in After Insert, After Update triggers to access the transaction results? I am thinking of creating a trigger that check these errors, process them and notify owner with them.
3- Is there any better way to do that? I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Aref