• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Kindly please let me know how to prevent the parent record from the deletion when the child record referencing the parent.

This could be done with the lookup relationships.

Thanks.

• February 16, 2012

Case is having a private security model. 

Only case owners can change the data. 

Here there is a requirement that case creator should be able to change one of the field and not the case owner. 

How to go about with this? 

• March 15, 2012

Hi All,

I want to share a opportunity through apex code and

i tried to set role id as userid or group id.. but its throwing a error like Database.Error[getFields=(UserOrGroupId);getMessage=User/Group ID: id value of incorrect type: 00EV0000000Hp7wTAP;getStatusCode=FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION;]

so i planned to create a group and add members belongs to that role.. after creating group i can set the group id while sharing opportunity.

i need to create a group and add few members in a group through apex code,

am not getting how to create group and add members through apex code.

Please give me a solution...

Thanks in advance.. :)

i have 2 custom objects  Vacante__c and Aspirante__c, there are 2 lookup fields from Vacante__c to Aspirante__c and Aspirante__c to Vacante__c

i want to prevent delete a record of Vacante__c that is related with a Aspirante__c

this olny can be deleted when nobody Aspirante is related with a Vacante that i want to delete

i want to create a trigger but im new and i dont know how to do this, can yuo help me?

Aspirante__c is like a Applicant

Vacante __is is like a Job

• February 22, 2012

Hi,

Kindly please let me know how to prevent the parent record from the deletion when the child record referencing the parent.

This could be done with the lookup relationships.

Thanks.

• February 16, 2012

Hi all ,

I want to know what is the exact difference between salesforce.com and Force.com ,

Can any one help me to know about that?