Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom object that populates of this formula:

IF( StartDate > Today(),'Pending', 
IF(EndDate < Today(), 'Completed', 
IF(OR(StartDate < Today(),EndDate < Today()), 'In Progress', null 

)

I would like to create a trigger to populate the Campaign Status standard field with that value once daily after midnight so the status is updated. Is this possible how would I go about it. 

Thank you!

When refreshing all reports using VBA script it will take up to 20-30 mins and at times just crash out. Is there any tricks people are using to speed up this process or make it run more smoothly?

Thanks!

When refreshing all reports using VBA script it will take up to 20-30 mins and at times just crash out. Is there any tricks people are using to speed up this process or make it run more smoothly?

Thanks!

I wanted to get some help or pointed in the right directioin regarding having the campaign status field update pending the current date and the start/end date of the event. If the event starts on 2/27/2012 and ends 2/29/2012 and it's 2/26 the field would remain in planned status, when the two date fields match on the 2/27 through t2/29 it would read in progress and after 2/29 it would update to completed. 

Thanks!

We have created a custom object for in house support requests. I then created a view that lists just my open requests. I was reading about how to create an s-control and new tab to achieve what I am looking for but they are no longer functional. The note says to try a visualforce page, so here I am asking for any help available to create what I'm looking for.

Thank you, for any and all help!

We have created a custom object to track in-house service requests. Is there a way to receive a notification if the object has been updated, for instances where addional details or action items may be added to the request.

Thank you!

I wanted to get some help or pointed in the right directioin regarding having the campaign status field update pending the current date and the start/end date of the event. If the event starts on 2/27/2012 and ends 2/29/2012 and it's 2/26 the field would remain in planned status, when the two date fields match on the 2/27 through t2/29 it would read in progress and after 2/29 it would update to completed. 

Thanks!

We have created a custom object for in house support requests. I then created a view that lists just my open requests. I was reading about how to create an s-control and new tab to achieve what I am looking for but they are no longer functional. The note says to try a visualforce page, so here I am asking for any help available to create what I'm looking for.

Thank you, for any and all help!

I am trying to write some code in VBA in Excel using the Office Edition toolbar to automatically refresh the reports in a workbook when a button is pressed.  When I first open the file and press the button, Excel tells me that the requested file cannot be found.  My code looks like this:

If Not (SFDCExcelAddin.CommandBarRelated.IsLoggedIn) Then
        SFDCExcelAddin.CommandBarRelated.Login
    End If

Sheets("Raw SalesForce Data").Select
    SFDCExcelAddin.CommandBarRelated.RefreshAll

If I change RefreshAll to Refresh and then select the desired report, it works fine; so, I don't understand why RefreshAll can't find the report.  Alternatively, if I manually refresh the report from the toolbar, and then run my subroutine it works.  Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this or how to get around it?  Also, does any one know where I can find documentation for the SFDCExcelAddin library so that I can better understand what the methods do and how to work with them?  Thanks.

Can you access the salesforce.com plug from VBA Macros? If so, what are the subroutine/function names in the project and what are their parameters...

I would like (from a macro):

1) Login to sfdc
2) Refresh ALL reports (or even use Refresh Selected Reports and select the reports by name)

Richard
  • November 04, 2005