• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Getmetherightjob.com is seeking Salesforce consultant. We have two positions: One is located at Libertyville, IL and Woodland Hills, CA. I have included link to review job description for both position apply directly so we can schedule a time to discuss your background and the opportunity. As soon as I receive your information I will contact you to schedule a 20 min conversation.

Salesforce Administrator OR Digital Application Analyst position
Link http://bit.ly/Hspxtp

Salesforce Administrator
Link -http://bit.ly/HjBC5B  

Best Wishes
Subbu Iyer
Cloud computing Manager
subbui@getmetherightjob.com
847-373-9649

Getmetherightjob.com is seeking Salesforce consultant. We have two positions: One is located at Libertyville, IL and Woodland Hills, CA. I have included link to review job description for both position apply directly so we can schedule a time to discuss your background and the opportunity. As soon as I receive your information I will contact you to schedule a 20 min conversation.

Salesforce Administrator OR Digital Application Analyst position
Link http://bit.ly/Hspxtp

Salesforce Administrator
Link -http://bit.ly/HjBC5B  

Best Wishes
Subbu Iyer
Cloud computing Manager
subbui@getmetherightjob.com
847-373-9649

Salesforce Administrator contract position in Woodland Hills, CA- Only Local.    
We are looking for Salesforce Administrator position this Contract opportunity is in the Woodland Hills, CA.At Get Me The Right Job we are looking for  Salesforce Administrator contract opportunity in the Woodland Hills, CA .Please reply if you are interested and we can send you a link to the description to learn more. If you are interested please call me at 847-373-9649 or  send me an email at subbui@getmetherightjob.com and we can schedule a call for 10-15 min to discuss about the position and your background.

My Promise: When I receive your application, you will know if you are being considered or not.

Best Wishes  
Subbu Iyer

Salesforce Administrator contract position in Woodland Hills, CA- Only Local.    
We are looking for Salesforce Administrator position this Contract opportunity is in the Woodland Hills, CA.At Get Me The Right Job we are looking for  Salesforce Administrator contract opportunity in the Woodland Hills, CA .Please reply if you are interested and we can send you a link to the description to learn more. If you are interested please call me at 847-373-9649 or  send me an email at subbui@getmetherightjob.com and we can schedule a call for 10-15 min to discuss about the position and your background.

My Promise: When I receive your application, you will know if you are being considered or not.

Best Wishes  
Subbu Iyer

We are looking for Salesforce Administrator /Analyst position this full-time opportunity is in the Libertyville, IL, US.f you are open to a new opportunity, please keep reading. If you are content, please pass this along to your friends who may be interested in a new opportunity. 

So what’s this position I’m talking about?

At Get Me The Right Job we are looking for  Salesforce Administrator /Analyst position , this full-time opportunity is in the Libertyville, IL, US .Please reply if you are interested and we can send you a link to the description to learn more. If you are interested please call me at 847-373-9649 or  send me an email at subbui@getmetherightjob.com and we can schedule a call for 10-15 min to discuss about the position and your background.

Best Wishes  

Subbu Iyer

We are looking for Salesforce Administrator /Analyst position this full-time opportunity is in the Libertyville, IL, US.f you are open to a new opportunity, please keep reading. If you are content, please pass this along to your friends who may be interested in a new opportunity. 

So what’s this position I’m talking about?

At Get Me The Right Job we are looking for  Salesforce Administrator /Analyst position , this full-time opportunity is in the Libertyville, IL, US .Please reply if you are interested and we can send you a link to the description to learn more. If you are interested please

Please  call me at 847-373-9649 or  send me an email at subbui@getmetherightjob.com and we can schedule a call for 10-15 min to discuss about the position and your background.

Best Wishes  

Subbu Iyer

GetMeTheRightJob.com   The right person for the right job at the right time.

GetMeTheRightJob.com helps our clients to find the right customers, assists in implementing, administering and developing Salesforce.com applications. We have been working with salesforce.com platform for the past 10 years.We have partnered with our client to identify and interview candidates for their open positions. 

I'd like to speak with you further to help determine if this is the right job for you! What is your schedule of availability for today?

Thank you for your consideration. 

Best Wishes

Subbu Iyer

Resource Development Manager
Phone:   (630) 364-4272 | Email:subbui@getmetherightjob.com

Salesforce.com Administrator – Training opportunities with GetMeTheRightJob.com .For Information, please click on the below mentioned link:

Salesforce.com Administrator – Training opportunities with GetMeTheRightJob.com Next Batch-2012

http://getmetherightjob.force.com/gmtrjShowVacancy?id=a0j000000000McAAAU

Duration 

* 32 Hours 
Timing 

* 8 hours per week (Monday and Wednesday) 
* 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM 
* Start Date: 1/16/2012 - End Date: 2/15/2012 

OR

* 8 hours a day (4 days) - 
*Monday thru Thursday (1/16/12 – 1/19/12)

Format 
* Class room style 

The Associated Press is seeking a Salesforce.com Business Administrator for our New York headquarters.

The Salesforce.com Business Administrator is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and administration of the company’s Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system and related applications.  Individual will consult extensively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, e-Business, Technology and cross-functional support teams and work with program management and outside developers to deliver an appropriate set of business solutions and tools using the Salesforce.com platform to meet ongoing sales, marketing, support and corporate needs.  The administrator will also be responsible for user onboarding and ongoing training activities.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Help implement and provide ongoing management of AP’s Salesforce.com CRM application and its user base to support the company’s global sales teams and business initiatives.
  • Proactively identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to improve processes, productivity and sales reporting capabilities, including lead generation, campaign management and sales effectiveness.
  • Work with key stakeholder groups in developing an on-going process to identify, analyze and document business processes where Salesforce.com could provide an automated solution. Own related prioritization of improvement activities as well as process documentation and communication.
  • Coordinate with the program management team on internal and external development activities, with primary responsibility for representing sales, sales operations, marketing, product, legal and finance teams.
  • Work with the technology department and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other company work systems.
  • Participate in cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations and CRM system.
  • Play a key role in global data governance processes related to overall data integrity and management, including integration with third-party data sources.
  • Conduct research on emerging technologies and applications to benefit users and key stakeholder groups. Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
  • Develop, implement, and maintain written policies and procedures for Salesforce.com administration and use.
  • Formulate and conduct training sessions and written materials for users of the Salesforce.com platform.
  • Communicate regularly to user groups to spread best practices, details and training on new features and functionality, and other relevant information.

QUALIFICATIONS: 

• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing business user engagement for a multi-dimensional, integrated CRM solution. 
  • Experience working with sales and technical organizations in the implementation and administration of the Salesforce.com platform in a multi-channel sales environment. 
  • Strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
  • Solid understanding of sales processes and sales force optimization strategies.
  • Must be a motivated, self-starter who anticipates needs, plans the work required and follows through to get desired results.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact at all levels within the organization. 
  • Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification or equivalent experience. 
  • Experience in developing and implementing custom objects on the Salesforce.com platform including workflow business rules.
  • Familiarity with leading AppExchange solutions for a licensing business a plus. 
  • Prior experience working with SAP CRM and ERP systems, and e-commerce platform integrations would be helpful.

For consideration, apply via the following URL: http://careers.ap.org/viewjob.html?erjob=22301:en_US

The Associated Press is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.

• April 04, 2012

Hi,

GearsCRM (www.gearscrm.com) is a fast growing boutique consulting firm based in New England. We are seeking some local help in the Chicago area for some opportunities that we have in the area. Resposibilities include:

- Prior experience implementing and support Sales and Service Clouds as an administrator.

- Salesforce Administrator certification is a must. Certified Sales Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant is a plus.

- Proven Project Management skills. Must have a background in managing medium to large projects involving salesforce.

- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.

- Strong ability to translate and document requirements and processes

- Good communication skills are required as there will be direct interaction with the client as well as the rest of the team.

- Candidate must be located in the Chicago area.

While this role will start on a contract basis, this could quickly turn into a full time job. Hours are flexible and this will primarily be a work-from-home position. We're a fun team with a lot of exciting projects, and if you meet the above requirements, we'd love to have you on board. If interested, please email me at jobs@gearscrm.com.

Harry

I specialize in helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solve business problems and realize their business goals.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 18 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems.  My client list includes start ups to the F500.

I am available on a part time basis and can travel as needed.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,
Michael
888 690-2013
michael@SFDCadvisor.com

Hi,

I am looking for someone to custom salesforce for me. I have rencelty set up on Salesforce for my business and want to customize some reports, buttons, autoresponders, Conga and a few other items.

If you are interested pleaes contact me.

Cheers

Thx

Careers – Powered by Taleo

People are the difference. Talent is the strategy. That’s why leading organizations worldwide ― including nearly half the Fortune 100 ― use Taleo’s unique combination of on demand talent management solutions along with the industry’s largest ecosystem of customers, partners, and candidates.  They attract, develop, engage, and retain their workforce with Talent Intelligence for improved business performance. 

These organizations improve the way they assess skills, acquire candidates, develop the workforce, and align talent to business goals.  They are also dramatically cutting costs, boosting productivity, and harnessing the innovation of their workforce to gain competitive advantage and return financial results. This is how talent management drives business performance. This is Taleo.

At Taleo, we deliver on demand talent management solutions to leading companies worldwide so they can assess, acquire, and manage their workforce for improved business performance. To realize our vision of making our innovative and comprehensive solutions synonymous with talent leadership, we look to attract, hire, and retain the best talent in the industry.

Taleo continues to solidify our leadership position as the leading provider of enterprise level workforce solutions with forward thinking global organizations.  Our continued growth has resulted in an exciting opportunity within the Sales Operations department.  As aTaleo Salesforce.com Business Analyst / Administrator you will be the primary application owner of our Salesforce.com implementation. You will manage users and data, conduct training and drive use, and create and manage ad hoc reports and executive dashboards. You will work with colleagues in the Sales Operations organization to add real value to the application, and will be responsible for managing small and large scale customizations, development and integration projects, and process improvements from beginning to end.

Additional responsibilities include the following:

• Salesforce.com administration and operational support including user and security management, account and territory assignment and alignment, view and list management, custom object support, workflow rule and formula creation, etc.
  • Oversee multiple sandbox environments, and managed third party apps and packages.
  • Maintain, develop, and deploy ad hoc Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
  • Engage in projects designed to improve and automate processes through the better use of Salesforce.com. Identify and implement new Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs.
    Responsible for writing, maintaining and enforcing data quality policies. Identify and collaborate with data stewards across the organization.
    Evaluate business needs, research and propose solutions, effectively influence outcomes; represent the Salesforce ecosystem holistically and neutrally in projects and with peers.
  • Provide timely support for end-users (local & remote) in a courteous and professional manner.
  • Provide initial and ongoing Salesforce.com training to employees.

Behavior and Approach:

• Quality and Excellence - Maintain the highest standards for data accuracy within the Salesforce.com system.  Every work product should add value, be accurate, and timely.
  • Detailed and Innovative - Monitor the implementation's growth and interconnectedness. Quickly absorb business complexities and reporting subtleties.
  • Structured and methodical - Apply common software development lifecycle methodologies to manage projects, develop customizations and dependencies.
  • Proactive – Assume new projects and priorities with initiative and enthusiasm. Uncover and get out in front of possible (but not yet realized) issues.

Qualifications include the following:

• 2+ years of Salesforce.com Administration and support. Experience and comfort with implementations, data migrations/imports/updates, and integrations with other systems.  Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
  • Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
  • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales operations or a related field.
  • Advanced excel skills, some exposure to the Salesforce platform and code (APEX, Visualforce).
  • Proven track record supporting and adding measurable value to global enterprise sales organizations through process and application improvements.
  • Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
  • Handles ambiguity, works well with many styles, juggles responsibility well, flexible. Self-motivated, assertive and persistent with excellent follow-through skills. Perceptive, intuitive, logical, neutral, solution-oriented, with a real eye for the details.
  • Able to set priorities, plan and independently execute tasks in a structured manner.
  • Comfortable working in a global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers to help support and enhance practical solutions across disparate systems under multiple deadlines. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge. 
    Committed to growing expertise in multiple subject areas within Sales Operations.
  • Willingness to roll up sleeves and assist in areas outside of specialties and comfort zones to get the job done.
    Interested candidates should go to www.taleo.com career site for further information and to apply for the position. 
    Thank you! 
    Meghan Walsh
    Director of Sales Operations
    Taleo Corporation

I am an experienced SalesForce Administrator who needs a developer to help implement potentially complex workflow configurations within our salesforce org.  This individual should have strong experience with apex coding/triggers and visualforce experience would be a plus.  

Please respond if this sounds like your area of expertise and we can get on a call to discuss our specific needs in more detail.

• January 18, 2012

Quickly growing Salesforce Consulting firm needs to hire full time Salesforce expert to perform scoping calls for new clients/prospects to help define the scope of work and estimate of hours.  To ask the right questions, to have enough experience and expertise in business processes, technologies, and Salesforce to perform this task.

Then also support a growing team of Salesforce consultants that might not know as much as you do.  To help with business process reviews, report of findings, creating specs, answering questions, brainstorming ideas, etc.

Need to be available full time.  Must be flexable for scoping call meetings in AM hours and business hours.  
Most work should be done remote.
Offering a base salary of 100K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Still hired as independent contractor.

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them impliment Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsiblities.

Description

Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization with a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, defined contribution, and group protection; and three distribution platforms - wholesale, retail, and worksite.

General Purpose of Job

The role is designed to facilitate the use and adoption by the LFG distribution team of the LFG CRM tool.  The administrator will be responsible for the configuration of the tool, data scrubbing for accuracy, and reporting of the CRM tool as well as ensuring that performance gaps within the tool are identified and solutions to close gaps are provided.

Additional information and instruction on how to apply listed here: http://careerlink.com/job/view/9938/003422

I have over 8 years experience in Salesforce administration including creating custom apps, S Controls, App Exchange installations, web to lead, web to case, workflow, campaign management, contract management, multiple currencies, data migration, forecasting, reporting, dashboards, and more. High level expertise with all areas of functionality including the latest Spring '09 features. I am available either for a telecommute position (hourly or project based); or onsite in the Irvine, CA area. Please contact me for a complete resume, or if you have any questions.

CodeRyte (www.coderyte.com) is looking to add a full-time Salesforce administrator to its marketing team.  There is a preference to have the position based at our headquarters in Bethesda, MD, but its possible the role could be done remotely (the rest of the marketing team is all remote). 

Please review the job description here - http://www.coderyte.com/Careers/marketing-systems-manager.html which includes instructions to submit your resume. 

I have two years of experience working as a Salesforce.com Administrator with focus on Sales and Marketing.  I was laid-off from my position today.  I am in the Atlanta, GA area.  Please contact me at juliehillyer@mindspring.com and I will send you my resume!

I am a Salesforce.com professional in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am currently seeking a full time or contract position as a Salesforce.com Administrator.

I began working with Salesforce.com in 2005. My experiences include:

• Identifying initial solution requirements
  • Data preparation and loading
  • Solution design and implementation for company-wide and/or departmental initiatives including Sales, Service and Support, Account Management, Product Management, Development and IT
  • Comprehensive reporting, dashboard, workflow, and alerts implementation
  • Internal and client-facing web-to-case and email-to-case functionality
  • Ongoing support of all items listed above, user management, and data maintenance

Additionally, I have 12+ years experience in multiple technology fields including CRM implementation, software development and support, telecommunications, and technical support and service.

Please contact me at cpgstuff@yahoo.com if you would like to receive my resume and more information.

Thank you for your time,

CPG
  • February 04, 2009
I have been a Salesforce certified administrator for the past 4.5 years.  Beginning March 1st, I will no longer be employed by my current company.  Should anyone have or know of a company looking for an experienced administrator, please feel free to contact me via this blog.  I would be happy to send my resume. 
  • February 04, 2009