• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

once we log into salesforce, click Your Name > Setup > Data Management > Data Loader.

Do you know the license of this software? I know it is free but we need to be sure about the license before we take it in our organization.

Could you please confirm that it is free.

regards

Vinay

• January 10, 2012

hello,

Requirement: Need to display report in PDF format.

Tasks done to accomplish the requirement:

ReportTemp Object has a repData as String data type.

From csv i m taking all the data as a string format and putting in to repData field. i.e ReportTemp.repData <- csv data.

Now i m trying to print that repdata using render as pdf.

Issue:

in VF when i m trying to call ReportTemp.repData  value. VF is rendering as pdf including all the html tags.

The out is put is displayed in this format below.

mypdf:

<tabel><tr><td>PDFContent</td></tr></table>

Observation:

Static html content of vf page is parsed, and html tags are not displayed in the output. But dyanamic html content from the ReportTemp.repData is not processed and displayed as it is.

Can any one of you please do help me in rendering the csv or blob or xls to pdf format.

regards

mamma.

• December 08, 2011

hello,

From csv i m taking all the data as a string format and putting in to repData field. i.e ReportTemp.repData <- csv data.

Issue:

in VF when i m trying to call ReportTemp.repData  value. VF is rendering as pdf including all the html tags.

mypdf:

Observation:

Static html content of vf page is parsed, and not displayed. But dyanamic html content from the ReportTemp.repData is not processed and displayed as it is.

Can any one of you please do help me in rendering the csv or blob or xls to pdf format.

• December 08, 2011

hello,

Issue:

mypdf:

Observation:

Static html content of vf page is parsed, and html tags are not displayed in the output. But dyanamic html content from the ReportTemp.repData is not processed and displayed as it is.

regards

mamma.

• December 08, 2011

hello,

Issue:

mypdf:

Observation:

Static html content of vf page is parsed, and not displayed. But dyanamic html content from the ReportTemp.repData is not processed and displayed as it is.

• December 08, 2011