• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi folks,

I'm trying to limit the batch size on one of my scheduled batch jobs, and adding a scope parameter on my Database.executeBatch doesn't seem to be working.  Here's my code:

batchGenerateOriginalCS cCases = new batchGenerateOriginalCS();

cCases.query='SELECT Id, Some_other_fields__c From Case where Some_other_fields__c = 'A string' limit 16';

ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(cCases, 15);

So as you can see, I'm testing this by limiting my query to 16, but have (tried to) set the scope on my executeBatch to 15. When I run this bad boy, it runs my batchGenerateOriginalCS class as it ought to, but on 16 cases rather than on 15.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Charlotte

Hi folks,

I'm trying to limit the batch size on one of my scheduled batch jobs, and adding a scope parameter on my Database.executeBatch doesn't seem to be working.  Here's my code:

batchGenerateOriginalCS cCases = new batchGenerateOriginalCS();

cCases.query='SELECT Id, Some_other_fields__c From Case where Some_other_fields__c = 'A string' limit 16';

ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(cCases, 15);

So as you can see, I'm testing this by limiting my query to 16, but have (tried to) set the scope on my executeBatch to 15. When I run this bad boy, it runs my batchGenerateOriginalCS class as it ought to, but on 16 cases rather than on 15.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Charlotte

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me that where the time based workflow  tasks are stored ?