• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello developer community.

As the title says, my question is about the Visualforce PDF renderer.

What i need to do, is to place an image as background of the visualforce page and then write over it the fields i need, but i can't get the right resolution. 

At this time, i have acheived to get the image to fit on the page, but the dpi is pretty low, so it seems blurry, in short therms, useless. 

How can i change the dpi of the page to get the image fit without losing resolution? 

Thanks in advance.

-Isay Garcia.

Hello, im here to ask a little question about Visualforce rendering into Word Document.

What i want to do, is render it as Word document on "Print Layout" view and add the page numbers to the footer.

How can i do this?

Hi,

This is swathi,

i want to put some links in vf page with respect to different pageblocksections 

If user put the mouse on pageblock section , i want to show the links in side of the side bar and , if user clicks the links it need to be open in iframe ,

I am new to force , please help me asap

I have page like this 

<apex:page>

<apex:pageblock>

<apex:pageblocksection title="PG1">

<apex:commandlink src="www.google.com"/>

<apex:commandlink src="www.facebook.com"/>

</apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:page>

If i put the mouse on the PG1 section all the links need to visible and if i clicks the links these need to visible in iframe

Can you please reply me asap . Please.\\

I am trying by this way but not easily getting 

Pls refer the following code :

<apex:page>

<script>
function test()
{
document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pan}').style.display='block';
</script>

<apex:pageBlock id="pb">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="PG1" onmouseover="test();"  id="pbs">

<apex:outputPanel id="pan" style="display:none;">
<a href="www.google.com" target="_blank">Hi</a>
<a href="www.facebook.com" target="_blank">Hii</a>
</apex:outputPanel>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

which is not easily getting in my environment..

please answer me 

Hello developer community.

As the title says, my question is about the Visualforce PDF renderer.

What i need to do, is to place an image as background of the visualforce page and then write over it the fields i need, but i can't get the right resolution. 

At this time, i have acheived to get the image to fit on the page, but the dpi is pretty low, so it seems blurry, in short therms, useless. 

How can i change the dpi of the page to get the image fit without losing resolution? 

Thanks in advance.

-Isay Garcia.

Hello, im here to ask a little question about Visualforce rendering into Word Document.

What i want to do, is render it as Word document on "Print Layout" view and add the page numbers to the footer.

How can i do this?

Hi,

I have created a Word Doc using contentType="application/msWord" . I want to add Footer in my Word Doc. How can I do that.  I have used many ways but unable to get the footer. I found Header by using thead Tag in my page, but unable to get Footer after using tfoot tag.

Please help......

Regards,

ckum

• March 26, 2010

Hi.,

Have created MS word doc using Visual force (similar to standard Mail merge functionality).

Main Key is here,

<apex:page standardController="Order__c" recordSetVar="Order" showHeader="false" contentType="application/msword" extensions="Date_Update_ACL" action="{!update_date}">

The reason to move to custom functionality instead of using mail merge in Activity History, we need to generate mail merge doc for more than one record, upon generating the doc we need to update some fields in that record.

Here the problem is, our visual force page generate the MS Word doc in Fire Fox browser but not working in internet explorer.

I dont understand the reason, have you faced this kind of issue, any workaround for this? 

Any help appreciated.

Note: PDF can be generated easily but we need to generate in MS word