Are you battling tight project deadlines, facing budget constraints or lacking adequate resources to make Salesforce truly effective?
AppShark is a Salesforce.com Silver Cloud Alliance, and we specialize in customizing Salesforce to optimize its functionality. Our expert team focuses on implementation, force.com development, integration and management services. Our customers consistently rank us with 5/5 stars on the AppExchange.
Learn more information about our innovative, agile solutions by visiting our website or dropping me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a quick call.
PH: +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext: 123
Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media
Looking for a Developer with extensive APEX and Visual Force experience for a very interesting eCommerce project.
This would be a 1 project situation with potential for on going work for maintanence and other projects depending on how the first one goes.
Must have extensive experience dealing with Custom Objects, webservice calls, chron jobs, eCommerce experience is highly desireable.
This potential applicant will be heavily involved in explicitly documenting the development work completed.
Ideal candidate would be located near Salt Lake city, but remote work is certainly acceptable so long that you are located in the Continental US.
I'm fairly new to SalesForce (a few months) and a programmer from way back (although not object-oriented anything). I am helping develop a solution based on SalesForce but it became obvious that my learning curve was too steep. I know I could eventually get it done but we've decided it would be better to hire someone with experience and knowledge.
So, browsing this Jobs Board, I see that some post that they need a developer and others post that they're hiring. Since this is apparently the place to look, can you offer suggestions on filtering out the candidates?
I'm open to remote workers, independent contractors, and small companies. However, how can I eliminate those who pad their resume from those who have quality experience? Nobody (at least the ones I've viewed) post their salaries/prices so is there a going rate or range? Are previous work examples viewable somewhere like in a portfolio?
Other than going through the respondents, is there a listing of Sales Force contractors or companies that I can peruse on my own? Can I do a search somewhere that will allow me to apply filters?
i know I've asked a lot of questions but the answers aren't that clear to me so I appreciate any input or feedback you can give. Thanks.
Working Families is looking for a part-time developer to assist with our custom Salesforce application. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)4 with a limited budget, primarily interested in a developer who is interested in the political and not-for-profit world. The first area needing to be addressed immediately is expanding and tweaking an existing integration with Salsa. If you have experience with this type of integration you will receive priority.
Thanks for looking, please respond with experience, availability and proposed compensation.
We have developed an app whch is running on force.com as of now.
The standard field we are using is accounts only.
Work needs to be done.
1. Porting of current custom objects/apex classes+triggers/other dependecies to database.com.
2. Frontend for browser + tablet + mobile (iOS+Android+Windows+Blackberry).
3. Integration with other servcies like AMazon SNS for emails.
Fast growing worldwide ecommerce company in Seattle, needs help with global install base of sf.com. Reports and dashboards, budget approved ready to go...
I have been working on Salesforce in my company for the past 3 years, and I am learning to develop. We are getting into organization wide changes that will deploy Salesforce to everyone.
I'm running into issues with deployment at the moment, and I'm sure I will be needing guidance on Apex/Visualforce commands when we decide we want to start adding that. I'm looking for a consultant to assist and guide me in tackling some of these challenges.
We would like to keep this person as a point of contact to answer questions and provide insight; we will most likely want to keep you on retainer or we can negotiate a deal that works for both parties.
You should be familiar with APEX, Visualforce, the Force.com IDE, and Salesforce's Deployment Tool (ANT).
• 2 years+ Java/C# development experience
• 2 years+ involvement in full software development cycle
• 2 years+ experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Good debugging skills
• Understanding of Marketing/Sales/Ordering/CRM life cycle
• Salesforce.com experience (Certified Administrator is a big plus)
• Force.com development experience (Certified Developer is a big plus)
Our company is in need of a Salesforce Consultant. We have a small group of Salesforce users. And needing some assistance in Salesforce.
- Help Create New Workflow Rules. (Must have experience).
- Help on an existing Application. (Developing experience).
- Evaluate and set up best practice.
- Help automate web leads. (We have a system set up we are looking to automate).
- Management to be able to track sales team.
Please respond if you are a Salesforce Consultant and can start immediately.
We have a need for a Salesforce developer to assist with integrating Linvio PaymentConnect with a series of custom Visualforce pages. We estimate this will require 8-16 hours of development. Please contact me for more details.
Our company is looking for a SalesForce.com consultant. We have some project to do on SalesForce.com. Please see below the details.
- we have 3 sales guys, one manager
- we have 3 tech guys and one manager for tech support
- we have group addition
- we already imported out customers
- Management to be able to track sales team
- Insert accounting in SalesForce
- Log-in calls
- In and out calls
- Set up our sales categories. Data is already imported
- A place where all the documents are stored
- A place where everybody can communicate
If you are available to help us immediately please write your location and pricing.
We are looking for a Salesforce freelancer that can provide salesforce consultation, support in developing salesforce workflows, help create custom moduls and possibly has some knowhow in drupal which would be an advantage but not a must. We require someone that has an in-depth knowledge of salesforce and knows about the different appexchange products and tools available. As social media has become a key factor in businesses, we also need consulting on how we can make salesforce become more social in the type of business we are working in and how salesforce users within the company need to use Salesforce the right way.
At last it is important to say that we are mainly looking for a freelancer.
Please be sure to leave your email and phone number.
1. Solid development experience on the Force.com platform and understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Relational Database and Data Modeling.
2. Salesforce Configuration and implementation experience, and excellent understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits.
3. Post secondary education in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Opportunity to customize a customer portal for a company focused on helping non-profit organizations increase productivity. The portal would need to be well designed visually to integrate with the company's website. It would be a simple design, focused on limited tabs and a knowledge base. Short turn around time. Added benefit if you have knowledge of building custom mobile apps. The app would require API with other databases within non-profit industry (i.e., etapestry). I look forward to hearnig form you!
Duration: 2-3 days initial, 2-3 hrs / week ongoing
Location: Seattle, WA
- Administration experience with Salesforce configurations
- Experience using Apex classes, APEX Web services, and API
- Experience building automated tests with Apex
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Nice to haves:
- Certified Salesforce developer
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- Provide our organization consolation for best practices
- Ongoing maintenance of existing SFDC infrastructure, helping with 1 project per month with additional consultation hours as needed
Please reply with the following information:
- Your current timezone and hours of availability during PST
- How many hours are you available per week, when you are available to begin
- What is your hourly rate?
- Will you be willing to provide us with 2 client references that we may contact as part of the interview process