• Sales Operations Manager
  • Liquid Web

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Attempting what I figured would be a simple change set deploy from one sandbox to another sandbox containing 3 custom chat buttons, but the deploy fails with the error "In field: deployment - no LiveChatDeployment named Live Chat found".  

I checked under the Live Agent -> Deployments menu and there is a deployment there with that name, and the settings and name for it are identical to a deployment in the first/source sandbox.

Anybody ever run into this before?  Thanks in advance for any advice. 
Attempting what I figured would be a simple change set deploy from one sandbox to another sandbox containing 3 custom chat buttons, but the deploy fails with the error "In field: deployment - no LiveChatDeployment named Live Chat found".  

I checked under the Live Agent -> Deployments menu and there is a deployment there with that name, and the settings and name for it are identical to a deployment in the first/source sandbox.

Anybody ever run into this before?  Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Is there a way to change the Finish button default on a VWF run from a custom button URL that's not referencing a VFP?  Basically I have a simple flow that starts with a button click from a detail page, which opens a new browser window and shows some data along with the standard VWF Finish button. 

What I'd like is for finish to close the window, not restart the workflow.

I haven't done much with custom S-Controls, so if someone is willing to provide some example code for how to do this, I'd really appreciate it.

Basically, I'm running into the issue outlined in the thread Time-Based Workflow Rules on Leads Preventing Lead Conversion --  so I want to create a button override that sets a variable (ConvertMe = true), then converts the lead as usual.

How would I do this?

I can get a custom button to convert a lead when I use this simple HTML code:

/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}

But how do I first set the variable? I've tried a number of different functions and OnClick JavaScripts I've found in these discussion boards, but haven't had any luck yet.

Any suggestions? It doesn't seem like this should be that complicated, but I'm obviously missing something. :)

Thanks!

• January 28, 2009