I am interested in looking for a SW developer with Salesforce.com and BigMachines experience. Any ideas on where I can find someone?
I am an experienced SalesForce Administrator who needs a developer to help implement potentially complex workflow configurations within our salesforce org. This individual should have strong experience with apex coding/triggers and visualforce experience would be a plus.
Please respond if this sounds like your area of expertise and we can get on a call to discuss our specific needs in more detail.
We need someone fairly experience with Salesforce implementations and consulting. The more experience the better.
The role we need filled is delivery manager who can manage the delivery of ALL projects. We have other project managers and engagement managers working directly with the client. And you may need to manage some larger projects, but mostly be managing the day to day operations. Be the manager of the other project managers.
If there are issues the project manager is having with other resources or with the client you are their support. You also need to enforce internal processes. Also help recruit and hire other Salesforce consultants and resources.
Offering 150K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue. Can mostly be done remote. Must be available during business hours. Flexible with schedule.
Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce. We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them implement Salesforce. We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.
I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsibilities.
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on simplifying the complexity of running a service provider’s business. As an established industry thought-leader, the Forum serves as a unifying force, enabling more than 800 companies across 195 countries to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
This position is a second phase on an existing recent Salesforce.com implementation to integrate with and replace legacy systems, reporting to the Director of Information Services .They will be given the responsibility to oversee and drive forward innovative Salesforce objectives for a number of TM Forum products and services, delivering results aligned to business strategy and needs.
- CRM background concentrating on SalesForce.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Provide help and support to existing users as well as advising on best practices and investigating ways to improve adoption
- Sales Cloud Knowledge: Marketing & Leads, Opportunities & Quotes, Approvals & Workflow and Contracts & Entitlements
- Product management to include Price Books; deferred revenue schedules and multiple currencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders and ensure milestones are delivered on time and to budget
- Work directly with external consultancy
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of successful project management experience (with references).
- 3+ years implementing, configuring and administering Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Boomi on demand integration
- Understanding of Microsoft ASP.net technologies
- API configuration
- Experience of integration Marketing Automation platforms with Salesforce
- Platform knowledge: force.com; Visualforce.com
- Excellent communication and planning skills with a history of developing effective relationships with business, technical staff and executive management.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
- Knowledge of Finance processes and systems. Will need to work very closely with Finance on the integration elements
- Ability to write detailed Reports and Dashboards
We offer excellent flexible benefit packages for full-time employees, that includes, healthcare plans (medical, dental & vision), company paid life insurance, long-term disability, FSA’s and a very competitive 401k plan.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume with salary requirement.
For more information, please view our website at www.tmforum.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
TM Forum does not accept resumes from unauthorized agencies and search firms. Resumes submitted on this site by unauthorized third-parties will not be considered for posted positions and are not eligible for any compensation. All third-party agents and search firms must have an approved contract with TM Forum in order to submit resumes on behalf of candidates.
1)Should have hands on experience in Requirement analysis, Design and development
2) Should have hands on experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) Development
3) Should have hands on experience in Apex/Visual Force
4) Should have hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration/Work flow
Happy New Year to anyone reading this post! I am desirous of hiring a Salesforce expert as a consultant. I would like to have someone come to my office to set everything up (custom reports, Dashboards, etc) tailored specific to my company. Is this something that is available? I am located approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, PA. Please advise ASAP as I would like to start 2012 out right.
I would like to add a custom right-hand sidebar to each opportunity page that allows account executives to scroll through our standard list of sales goals/objectives and check them off when each is completed. This page would be saved each time the opportunity page is closed, and automatically reposition itself each time the opportunity page is reopened to show the most recently modified checkbox.
My goal is to have this integrated into our Salesforce by January 10th. Please respond if this fits with your current project timelines and interests.
We're looking to have someone bid or work out some preliminary scope and pricing on phase 1 of a project to implement a new sales process and system for us. We need integration API pushes to our billing system, integration into web sign ups via soap and PHP, as well as some work flow help.
At the end of the project we're looking to make this a marketable app.
Please feel free to contact me at 413 588.7261 or via this forum.
Thank you in advance,