• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys, I was trying to deploy an object called pallet__c. but i got an error in one of my test saying "No such column 'Id' on entity pallet__c". Does anybody have any idea why its giving me this error.

Hi All,

This is Ramana,we have an urgent requirement but unable to find the solution.

We need to place all sObjects on visualforce page dynamically along with checkboxes for each object.

Then after if we search for a record on the same page that should display the records in section wise.(for example if the record found in the account that should come under account section).

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ramana

Hi All,

we have an urgent requirement but unable to find the solution.

We need to place all sObjects on visualforce page dynamically along with checkboxes for each object.

Then after if we search for a record on the same page that should display the records in section wise.(for example if the record found in the account that should come under account section).

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Ramana

Hi all, this is very urgent requirement..(Get all Objects dynamically in the system and place on VF Page.If you search for a record that should come under that particular object section)

I have 3 sections on VF Page.

Section 1: 1 text box(for searching records) and 1 Search button.

Section 2 : Get all objects dynamically and place in this section.(if you checked all objects that should search in all objects for that record or if you select particular objects that should search on those selected objects.)

Section 3 : the resulted records shold come here along with sections(for example if we found record  in the account object that should come under account section. like wise for all objects sections should come here).

Thanks

Ramana 

Hi guys, I was trying to deploy an object called pallet__c. but i got an error in one of my test saying "No such column 'Id' on entity pallet__c". Does anybody have any idea why its giving me this error.

I'm a newbie at this, but thought I'd better find out if I could do this in native VF before I start fiddling with javascript.

I've created a VF survey that runs inside a Drupal i-frame.  Some of the survey pages are long, and require scrolling to the bottom.  When users click "Next Page," they end up seeing a lot of blank space at the bottom of the iframe, and have to figure out that they should scroll back to the top to the beginning of the next page.  As you VF programmers probably know, not all users figure this out, and the multiple scroll bars confuse them.

We've tried javascript for window resizing.  The problem with javascript so far is that it conflicts with the jquery SF uses for things like lookup buttons and multi-picklists, so putting the page resizing javascript on pages with those features breaks the SF functionality.

Is there a simple VF way to the "Next Page" button to go to the top of the i-frame?

Thanks,

Baird

Hi all, this is very urgent requirement..(Get all Objects dynamically in the system and place on VF Page.If you search for a record that should come under that particular object section)

I have 3 sections on VF Page.

Section 1: 1 text box(for searching records) and 1 Search button.

Section 2 : Get all objects dynamically and place in this section.(if you checked all objects that should search in all objects for that record or if you select particular objects that should search on those selected objects.)

Section 3 : the resulted records shold come here along with sections(for example if we found record  in the account object that should come under account section. like wise for all objects sections should come here).

Thanks

Ramana