• 50 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to create do customization through visualforce?

Hello,

I am 2 days into my 30 day trila and trying not to get overwhelmed drinking from the fire hose. I have attemtped to use Edit Layout on the Leads Tab. I have successfully added a section and moved some things around but some of the fields I have added are not showing up after I save. Full permissions are on and the view is assigned to all user types for now. The fields that are not showing even though in the editor are where they should be are:

-Mobile phone input

-Fax number input

-Do Not Call checkbox

Please help!

Hi Guys,

Please I need some help regarding the force.com secutiry review.

We have an application which we sent for security review.... the application is completly based on force.com and do not have

any other integration...

We did run the chexmax report and it did not receive any Vulnerability messages and was clean..

now we have recived the feedback and have 3 major problems could you please help me with the same

below are the 3 problem, how can i overcome them..

1. DOM based XSS Vulnerability

Code

if (desc.length > 0){
                tdesc = "<span class='desc'>" + unescape(desc) + "</span>"; 
           }
           if (cmt.length > 0){
                tcmt = "<span class='h'>Comment</span><span class='cmt'>" + unescape(cmt) + "</span>"; 
           }
           title = tdesc + tcmt;
           return title;

File

Winscope_MVPs.page

Notes

Data from custom object is written into the DOM and then placed, via js, into an html execution context. 

How can overcome the above problem in the page.

2. FLS Create Vulnerability

Code

Line 77:         edit = true;
Line 78:         
Line 79:         ap = new Action_Plan__c(Opportunity__c=oppId, From__c=fromModule, Who__c=UserInfo.getUserId(),Related_Record_ID__c=recId);
Line 80:         if (recId==null) ap.Winscope_Page__c = WinscopePage; //Action added from respective module page
Line 81:     }//End of WS_AddActionCon
Line 82: 
Line 83:     public void saveAction() {

What can be done to pass the review in above case....

3. URL Redirection Attack Vulnerability

Code

Line 133:     }
Line 134:     
Line 135:     public pageReference backToAction(){
Line 136:         String PageName = apexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('pageName');    
Line 137:         PageReference pg = new pageReference(PageName);
Line 138:         pg.setRedirect(true);
Line 139:         return pg;

Please guys I am looking into it but if you could please let me know what is the Vulnerability and how it can be fixed.

Awaiting your reply guys thanks.

Hi

I have a requirement where I want Sf to alert me as we import leads into Salesforce with the import wizard. Is there a tool which can do this for us or do we have to develop this functionality?
  • September 16, 2015
how can we display text 'N/A' in reports if no data available(empty) in the field

Hi All,

I have a Vf page.In this one field as picklist name type:one,two three these are picklist values.I hve selected two and redirect to 2 second page.In this second page i placed button as back .Whenever click on back button.The page redirects and the picklist value remains same.How can we do this.Any one can u please help me.

Thansk in advance.

Hi. I'm sure alot of people had ran into this type of issue. Basically, I have a Parent record, and Child record that I want to load via Data Loader. Since its an Insert (or Upsert), I wouldn't know the "Parent ID" initially. So I'd have to insert/upsert the parent. Grab the Parent ID and paste the Parent ID to the reference ID in the Child record. This is a pain especially if i am loading a lot of parent-child related records. Is there even an easier work around in data loader?

how to create do customization through visualforce?

Hi,

Is there any way to refresh a Dynamic Dashboard?....

This is an amazing feature but have to refresh them manually is pretty annoying

Thank you!:)

• January 13, 2012

I have created one custom Object which is in master detail relation with Opportunity object(Master) and lookup reation with Opportunity product line , when ever the opportunity is Updated, Trigger should Create new record in the custom object  with the details of Product line .

• January 10, 2012

Hi,

Can you please send answers to the following questions to my mail suhasinireddyg@gmail.com

1. What is the Number of Master Detail Relationships an Object can have?
2. Are there Governor Limits for Insert/Update into Salesforce for
single transaction?
3. How do you set Data Visibility in Salesforce?
4. What are the workflow actions that are associated with workflow rules in salesforce?
5. Can MetaData be deployed from One Production Org to another Production org?
6. What is the number of Trigger events in Salesforce and what are they?
7. What is the difference between with sharing and without sharing?
8. What is the difference between Trigger.new and Trigger.newMap
9. What is the length of Salesforce Unique ID?

Thanks in advance,

Suha.

• January 09, 2012

Hi,

i need to create custom calender for leave application. when user click on any date,i need to display day/week/month view.

the leaves created on any date,should be shown in that date in the calender.

• January 09, 2012

My query goes like this:

Select a.Name, a.Id From Account a WHERE OwnerId = 'xyz'

This query times out when queried against salesfoce database with huge number of accounts (looks like they have millions of records) Can someone provide me with options I have in this scenario?

Thanks

How can I create a formula to get the contents of Long Text Area field from object__1 to Long text Area field of object__2. Is this Possible? There is a parent child relationship between the two objects.
I am doing this to make a merge field in an email template.

Thanks !!

Hello,

I am 2 days into my 30 day trila and trying not to get overwhelmed drinking from the fire hose. I have attemtped to use Edit Layout on the Leads Tab. I have successfully added a section and moved some things around but some of the fields I have added are not showing up after I save. Full permissions are on and the view is assigned to all user types for now. The fields that are not showing even though in the editor are where they should be are:

-Mobile phone input

-Fax number input

-Do Not Call checkbox

Please help!

I am not sure how to do this or if it is possible. I just would like to prevent the sales rep from creating a pdf of a quote before it has been approved. Similar to how you can prevent the sales rep from emailing the quote to the client. I do have that in place but nothing is stopping the sales rep from creating the pdf, saving it to their computer and emailing it through outlook (not SFDC). 

Hi,

I am Suhasini, I have been working in Salesforce for the past 1 year or so.  I have Dev 401 Certification scheduled in another 20 days. I am tensed as I have not yet started preparing for the certification because of hectic workload in Office.

I request you to kindly send me the Certification Dumps to my mail suhasinireddyg@gmail.com, which would be of great help to me.

Also, please advice me on the way to prepare for Dev in these 15-20 days and the important areas to focus more in preparation.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Suha.

• December 31, 2011

I have a goup of users that have read only access to certian types of accounts - but I don't want them to see or have access to the contracts for those types of accounts.  I have removed the contract from their page layout.  However when they go to the contracts tab they still have access to the contract there.  

Is there a way to restrict access to certian types of contracts?

Thanks,

Hi,

how can we migrate the custom objects one develoment environment to another development enviornment 

please help me ...how to learn apex coding......

I have a custom object-Scheme line(which has three record types i.e mechanics,reborer and  Retailers)  in this i have   fields Denomination and Quantity.

Now i want to have formula fields :-  value for mechanics,value for Reborer,value for Retailers {which is Denomination * Quantity(say 50*10)}

but in the field (value for mechanics) i want only those value which is filled in the fields (Denomination and Quantity) of record type of mechanics only

Simmilarly, for Value for Reborer will have values filled in the fields (Denomination and Quantity) for the the record type reborer only