• -1 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I would like to know if any one has worked on a vertical chart with two different fields reflecting on same one(Ex.. ABC field (20 and 30 should be shown) and XYZ Field (40 and 10 should be shown)). I have taken 100% stack bar so this can be done but only problem is reflecting both the fields.

• November 06, 2012

Hi,

The Standard Lead conversion process is that, converting a lead to Account,Contact and Opportunity. So, we want to customize this conversion process instead of creating the Account and Contact directly.

We are using two custom objects for our custom portal. So, in Lead conversion process, From Lead -> converted to Partner Contact -> Contact.

Partner and Partner Contact are the custom objects user for the standard objects of Account and Contact Objects.

Instead of creating a contact from Lead, can we customize that process as like below.

Lead -> Partner Contact(Custom Object) -> Contact(Standard Object).

There is a trigger on custom object, when a record is created in Partner Contact Object, autoamatically, same record will be create in Contact Object.

So, if there is any possible ways to customize the lead conversion process. Please let me know and help me in this scenario.

Thanks in advance..............

Regards,

Phanikumar