• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Team,
we have found that approval details are not captured in the Process Instance Steps table until and unless the approver actually approving or rejecting the deal. That means we are missing the approval data (approver’s name, status) when the approval is actually pending state. This is currently impacting the development work for ‘Pending Deals with Approvers’ report.

We also found that there are quite a few tables avilable which all feed data to Approval History section, but can you please specify from where should we get the 'Pending' approvers to query.

Regards,
Hello Team,
we have found that approval details are not captured in the Process Instance Steps table until and unless the approver actually approving or rejecting the deal. That means we are missing the approval data (approver’s name, status) when the approval is actually pending state. This is currently impacting the development work for ‘Pending Deals with Approvers’ report.

We also found that there are quite a few tables avilable which all feed data to Approval History section, but can you please specify from where should we get the 'Pending' approvers to query.

Regards,

When I am on the permission set page, the 'New User' and 'Add Multiple Users' button is for adding physically new users...I want to add users to the permission set.   In otherwords, I don't want to navigate to 500 different users adding a permission set one at a time.

I thought maybe I could do it through the meta-data in Eclipse, but alas only the permission set is present, not what users the permission set is tied to...

Hi,

I am using Enterprise edition Salesforce. I am trying to deploy using outbound change set feature from sandbox to production environemnt. I have the following permissions: 

“Deploy Change Sets”

“Create and Upload Change Sets,”

“Create AppExchange Packages,”

AND

“Upload AppExchange Packages”

“Deploy Change Sets”

When I treid to upload the component using outbound change set, I am getting the following error.

This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.

What permission is missing here? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

• August 12, 2010