• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,I am new to apex language,I want to learn apex language with my own. I have some good knowledge on java..But I am getting confuse to learn apex language,so I want to learn apex step by step,If there is any material is available for apex please let me know,instead of work book. Already I have seen work books.

How to learn Apex language in a proper way.

public class UpdateField {
    public static void upd(List<Customer__c> c)
    {
        for(Customer__c p:c)
        {
            if(p.MRRMonthly__c!=CustomerInfo__c.MRR__c)
            {
                p.MRRMonthly__c=CustomerInfo__c.MRR__c;
            }
        }
    }
}

I am getting an error:   Error: Compile Error: Illegal assignment from Schema.SObjectField to Decimal at line 8 column 17

trigger FieldUpdate on Customer__c (before insert,before update) {
    if(Customer__c.MRRMonthly__c!=CustomerInfo__c.MRR__c)
    {
        Customer__c.MRRMonthly__c=Customer__c.MRR__c;
    }

}

I am getting an error like this:

Error: Compile Error: Expression cannot be assigned at line -1 column -1. can any help me to solve this.

Can we give relationship like this in salesforce.If it is possible please let me know how is it possible.

I am trying to create a workflow rule with 3 objects.for example I have 3 objects,they are Customer,CustomerInfo,SurveyResponse.Customer is a parent,In Customer object I have 3 fields,are AccountNumber,Description and MRR,and in CustomerInfo I have 2 fields(Description and MRRMonthly),and I have 1 field(NPSScore) in SurveyResponse...Now I am trying to give a workflow rule for email alert when the condition is satisfied. condition is

IF(SurveyResponse__c.NPSScore__c<=5&&CustomerInfo__c.MRRMonthly__c<=1000)

Note:we should not have a relationship b/w CustomerInfo and SurveyResponse

I am trying to create a workflow rule with 3 objects.for example I have 3 objects,they are Customer,CustomerInfo,SurveyResponse.Customer is a parent,In Customer object I have 3 fields,are AccountNumber,Description and MRR,and in CustomerInfo I have 2 fields(Description and MRRMonthly),and I have 1 field(NPSScore) in SurveyResponse...Now I am trying to give a workflow rule for email alert when the condition is satisfied. condition is

condition:we should not have a relationship b/w CustomerInfo and SurveyResponse

How can we give one parent and two children relationship

Can we give relationship like this in salesforce.If it is possible please let me know how is it possible.

condition:we should not have a relationship b/w CustomerInfo and SurveyResponse

How can we give one parent and two children relationship