• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Team,

i seemed to have to have done the right syntax build the formula. can someone tell me if im missing something here ?

User-added imageUser-added image
Team,

i seemed to have to have done the right syntax build the formula. can someone tell me if im missing something here ?

User-added image

User-added image

I am very new to Visualforce Pages so I apologize in advance for such a broad question.  .  I am looking to create a new Button/Link that will open a Visualforce page that simply displays the fields and responses on a simply layout for a user to print (basically the 'Printable View' but with no logos or references to SalesForce.  I also don't want it to show any of the headers, sidebars, etc. of SalesForce.  I just want it to show the fields and responses as they appear on screen.  Very simple, very plain.   I tried copying the Source Code of the Printable View link to get me started but I had two issues:

1. Once I added the standardcontroller of my Custom Object in order to get the page to appear as an available option for a custom button, it added in all of the header, side bars, etc.of SalesForce. 

2.  I also realized that it was simply showing the text of the responses rather than directing the page to pull that records responses.  I tried replacing the text that appears in the code with references to the object field but I keep getting errors.

Any advice or an example of how I can accomplish this would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

• November 10, 2011