• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to salesforce and haven't worked with it before. I'm currently writing an iPhone Application using the salesforce iOS SDK.

In Salesforce we have an Object "Zeiterfassung__c" with a Master-Object "Kontierungsmonat__c". 

Now I'm trying to create a new Object by using  requestForCreateWithObjectType. Unfortuantly it fails because i don't have the right ObjectID for Master-Object i want to set up the relation to.

Is there any chance to receive the Object ID from the Master-Object? I can query a list of all Objects from type "Kontierungsmonat__c". But "Kontierungsmonat__c" doesn't have a ID field :(

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your help!

Daniel

• January 18, 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to salesforce and haven't worked with it before. I'm currently writing an iPhone Application using the salesforce iOS SDK.

In Salesforce we have an Object "Zeiterfassung__c" with a Master-Object "Kontierungsmonat__c". 

Now I'm trying to create a new Object by using  requestForCreateWithObjectType. Unfortuantly it fails because i don't have the right ObjectID for Master-Object i want to set up the relation to.

Is there any chance to receive the Object ID from the Master-Object? I can query a list of all Objects from type "Kontierungsmonat__c". But "Kontierungsmonat__c" doesn't have a ID field :(

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your help!

Daniel

• January 18, 2012