• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am stumped at how to even start this one.

I have a formula field on a Custom Object that is a child of Account object. This formula determines whether an Approval is required and returns a Yes or No, based on the formula. This is part of an Approval Process.

I want to add the criteria that if the Account field "Credit Limit" has been changed and the new number is greater than the prior value this will require District Sales Manager Approval. We do have history tracking on this field.

Here is the current formula (without any reference to the criteria I am trying to add).IT is working as expected but I need to add this new piece to it.

IF(    

OR(

Fixed_Price_Customer_Pricing_Records__c > 0,

Restricted_Price_Level_Customer_Pricing__c > 0,

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"04 (net 60 day)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"06 (net 80 day)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"13 (365 day EQ/Sundry)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"Fixed Pricing"),

Current_Sub_Type__c = "67 Dealers"),

"Yes",

"No" )

I am stumped at how to even start this one.

I have a formula field on a Custom Object that is a child of Account object. This formula determines whether an Approval is required and returns a Yes or No, based on the formula. This is part of an Approval Process.

I want to add the criteria that if the Account field "Credit Limit" has been changed and the new number is greater than the prior value this will require District Sales Manager Approval. We do have history tracking on this field.

Here is the current formula (without any reference to the criteria I am trying to add).IT is working as expected but I need to add this new piece to it.

IF(    

OR(

Fixed_Price_Customer_Pricing_Records__c > 0,

Restricted_Price_Level_Customer_Pricing__c > 0,

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"04 (net 60 day)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"06 (net 80 day)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"13 (365 day EQ/Sundry)"),

ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c,"Fixed Pricing"),

Current_Sub_Type__c = "67 Dealers"),

"Yes",

"No" )

Hi,

I am creating a PDF using Visualforce where i show data queried from salesforce object. This data contains text from various different languages like, japanese, korean, chinese etc.

This data gets rendered properly on Visalforce HTML page but does not appears on the PDF version.

Can aybody please advise on this. Thanks.
  • January 07, 2009