• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object Engage Activity related to Contacts and campaign object. Any time contact take some action under a campaign his activity is logged in Engage activity. Under certain condition at one time he can take n number of actions of same type at same time . I want to score the actvity of that contact but only once per day per campaign. How can I do it ? Any suggestions.

I downloaded non profit apps form app exchage in sandbox ,configured it and now I am trying to move it to production . I created out bound change set , selected app non profit CRM and nonprofit_settings . When I validated in production it failed with error

Non_Profit_CRM Custom App In field: tab - no CustomTab named npe03__Recurring_Donation__c found

Nonprofit_Settings Custom AppIn field: tab - no CustomTab named npo02__Households_Settings found

I don't see any such component in sandbox . Am I missing anything ?

Thanks

One of my users (system admin profile) is unable to convert lead on her desktop but can do it on tablet ?Could anybody suggest anything ?

Thanks

Our org uses wordpress to maintain their site . We set up web to lead recently . How do we stop junk leads from coming in?

Thanks

This is the first time I am trying to import/export data. My org has around 5000 records Acount and contact  

which I want to copy to configuration sandbox  (we donot have full copy ) . 

I know I can do it through dataloader and Import wizard too. 

I tried dataloader : it exports fine(around 3000 account record)  but only import s 1500 records . Rest are in error file . we do have recordtypes  . Is there any way to check why import is failing ?

If I want to use Import wizard : Do I need to make one CSV file for Account and Contact ? This is what I understood from Help .how would I map fields then ?

Any kind of help or advice is appreciated .

Thanks

Hi , 

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator (newbie)  doing course in JAVA programming . I am looking for some small project ideas for my course work where I can use Java and salesforce . 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

I activated Email to salesforce in my org . I can now associate outbound emails to records but is there a way to track incoming mails too.

I deployed new page layout and a custom field from configuration sandbox to production . Page layout looks fine ,but the custom field for which I chaged datatype from text to picklist is not editable . I manually made it editable through field accesibilty but even then it is not editable . One other picklist which I created new has the same behavior . What am I misssing ? 

Our website captures different types of leads (different record Types). I am passing record type(hard coded) from website for    different leads but all my leads are created of one type only ????

In my organizations we enter two contact information (Primary and Secondary) with new leads . My question is :

How do I create two related Contact records with same Account on lead conversion.

When we create new Lead , we enter Last name and First name which is the taken as Name on Leads records . 

Is it possible to keep it last name ,First name on Detail record . Is there a way to rename these fields .

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator, with programming background . I am seeking some volunteer work opportunity in Salesforce Admin that can be done remotely . No work is too small . Located in US Pacific time zone .

contact me at crj2011@gmail.com

Hi ,

I have to take Summer '12  release exam (Administrator)soon . This will be my first release exam . Looking for some guidance and tips . 

Thanks 

• September 04, 2012

I have quotes enabled.  I see it as related list in Opportunity but not able to enable it as tab . How can I do it?

Thanks

I want to customize  system wherein emails are send to all our current and prospest customers about our new products and track their responses . 

Being new to this Salesforce , need some guidelines .

Thanks 

I am new to force.com and want to practice SOQL queries . how to do that. Any editor?

In my scenario one account has many child account records (heirarchial relation) . I want to count these child records. 

I am very new Apex and salesforce . Please guide.

With Spring '12 release there is a shema builder that has  read/ write  fucnctionality. How do I get that updated in my account ? Is it Live  yet? 

Thanks

I downloaded non profit apps form app exchage in sandbox ,configured it and now I am trying to move it to production . I created out bound change set , selected app non profit CRM and nonprofit_settings . When I validated in production it failed with error

Non_Profit_CRM Custom App In field: tab - no CustomTab named npe03__Recurring_Donation__c found

Nonprofit_Settings Custom AppIn field: tab - no CustomTab named npo02__Households_Settings found

I don't see any such component in sandbox . Am I missing anything ?

Thanks

One of my users (system admin profile) is unable to convert lead on her desktop but can do it on tablet ?Could anybody suggest anything ?

Thanks

This is the first time I am trying to import/export data. My org has around 5000 records Acount and contact  

which I want to copy to configuration sandbox  (we donot have full copy ) . 

I know I can do it through dataloader and Import wizard too. 

I tried dataloader : it exports fine(around 3000 account record)  but only import s 1500 records . Rest are in error file . we do have recordtypes  . Is there any way to check why import is failing ?

If I want to use Import wizard : Do I need to make one CSV file for Account and Contact ? This is what I understood from Help .how would I map fields then ?

Any kind of help or advice is appreciated .

Thanks

Hi , 

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator (newbie)  doing course in JAVA programming . I am looking for some small project ideas for my course work where I can use Java and salesforce . 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

I deployed new page layout and a custom field from configuration sandbox to production . Page layout looks fine ,but the custom field for which I chaged datatype from text to picklist is not editable . I manually made it editable through field accesibilty but even then it is not editable . One other picklist which I created new has the same behavior . What am I misssing ? 

In my organizations we enter two contact information (Primary and Secondary) with new leads . My question is :

How do I create two related Contact records with same Account on lead conversion.

When we create new Lead , we enter Last name and First name which is the taken as Name on Leads records . 

Is it possible to keep it last name ,First name on Detail record . Is there a way to rename these fields .

I am new to force.com and want to practice SOQL queries . how to do that. Any editor?

In my scenario one account has many child account records (heirarchial relation) . I want to count these child records. 

I am very new Apex and salesforce . Please guide.