• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

Just started to explore Mobile Sdk and what I did is to develop a hybrid application. But when I try to connect my Visualforce into may native IOS application an error occurs saying: "ERROR: Start Page at 'www/bootstrap.html' was not found". Could someone help me what part I messed up. Thanks.

In SFNativeRestDelegate.m,  (SFOAuthCoordinator*)coordinator function, forgot to release creds variable

Hi,

The Salesforce iOS SDK contains two classes: SFRestAPI and SFRestRequest. Basically, we can invoke the methods of these classes to retrieve data from Salesforce and also update/delete etc..

I guess that they use a wrapper of RestKit methods combined with the SFOAuth that takes care of authentification tasks(refreshing tokens...) to enable secured access to server.

But RestKit has a powerful object mapping that takes a JSON response and populates the fields of a mapped object. It is one of the best features of RestKit and the SDK does not provide access to such features.

Do you know if there is a way to access these capabilities using the current SDK?

If not, any source of conversion of Salesforces fields types to iOS known data types?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just started to explore Mobile Sdk and what I did is to develop a hybrid application. But when I try to connect my Visualforce into may native IOS application an error occurs saying: "ERROR: Start Page at 'www/bootstrap.html' was not found". Could someone help me what part I messed up. Thanks.