• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Would like to know, if there is a way to know and retrieve the has tags used within feed posts that belong to a specific group. Or a mechanism to create and store the favorites for each specific group.

Please do let us know, if there is any alternatives to the topics(they need not be trending topics) that are being discussed. I guess, a topic becomes a trending topic only after some number of posts or comments made with a #top or #hash_tag

Please help us.

Thanks,

Upendra

Hi there,

would like to if there is anyway to create chatter groups using chatter REST API. We need this for a protoype that we are building based on chatter.

Please help me if there is anything available to do this. Also, if there are any other alternatives.

Thanks,

Upendra

Hi, I am new to Chatter REST API. Trying to get some samples working. However I found that when I try to retrieve my profile, in the version part of URL, I have used version 24.0 as specified in the documetnation assuming that could be the altest version. But, when I tried the profile API call(v24.0/chatter/users/me), It returned me 404 error. Then after spending some time boggling what is wrong, I tried with a different version number(in my case it is v23.0). Which has worked and returning me the profile info.

Now the question is How do I know version? Where do I find that?

Thanks,

Upendra

Hi, I am new to Chatter REST API. Trying to get some samples working. However I found that when I try to retrieve my profile, in the version part of URL, I have used version 24.0 as specified in the documetnation assuming that could be the altest version. But, when I tried the profile API call(v24.0/chatter/users/me), It returned me 404 error. Then after spending some time boggling what is wrong, I tried with a different version number(in my case it is v23.0). Which has worked and returning me the profile info.

Now the question is How do I know version? Where do I find that?

Thanks,

Upendra