I am testing my apex class and my test returns a "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject" error. I run the same query in my explorer and it returns the values. What could the problem be?
I registered for a developer account, because wanted to test Miletone PM.
I installed and everything was very smooth.
Now wanted to test with different users so i did the following:
- Created a new User with User License Salesforce Platform and Profile Standard Platform Users
- The user received the email and activated.
- But when i login with the User Credentials cannot see some of the tabs even if i set the Tab to Default On in the Profile
- I cannot make the new users see the custom objects.
- If i try to change the ownership of a Project to the new user it says that he must have read permissions in the object.
CAn somepne help?
Thanks in Advance