• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

Is there a way to use the REST APIs to query for all the users that have a Chatter Influence Ranking of, let's say, 100 or less???

Saqib

I would like to get some ideas on to properly handle Salesforce OAuth Consumer Key and Secret in Chrome Extensions and Gmail Gadgets. Chrome extensions are essentially Javascript wrapped up in a zip compatible format. If I need to build an extension that calls Salesforce APIs on behalf of the user, I have to embed the Salesforce generated App OAuth Consumer Key and Secret in Javascript for the extension. This creates the possibility of disclosure of the OAuth Consumer Key and Secret, and possible misuse.

I am curious as to how other developers are handling these OAuth Consumer Key and Secrets in installed apps.

Google provides anonymous Consumer Keys and Secrets for installed apps that need to access Google APIs. However Salesforce doesn't provide similar OAuth setup. Is this on the roadmap for the Salesforce OAuth 2.0 implementation?

Saqib

Influence feature was introduced in the Spring 12 release of Chatter. Is the Influence also exposed through the Chatter APIs?

Hello All,

Can anyone please tell how to retrieve (or form) the permalink for an individual item in the chatter feed using the Chatter APIs?

Saqib

I'm try to authorize to Salesforce APIs using the Chrome Extension OAuth Library, but I get the following response from Salesforce when I send a signed request using oauth.sendSignedRequest() method:

<response><error>LOGIN_OAUTH_INVALID_DSIG</error><message>Failed: Signature Invalid</message></response>

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Has anyone successfully implemented a Google Chrome extension that accesses Salesforce APIs using OAuth for authorization?

Hello all,

Is there a way to use the REST APIs to query for all the users that have a Chatter Influence Ranking of, let's say, 100 or less???

Saqib

Influence feature was introduced in the Spring 12 release of Chatter. Is the Influence also exposed through the Chatter APIs?

Hello All,

Can anyone please tell how to retrieve (or form) the permalink for an individual item in the chatter feed using the Chatter APIs?

Saqib