• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The contract has the CustomerSigned field that is the ID to a contact.  However in my SOQL - I can't seem to figure out the relationships, etc.

I have this...

ctrcList = [SELECT ContractNumber,
CustomerSignedId,
CustomerSignedId__r.name,
CustomerSignedDate
FROM Contract];

But I get the error "Didn't understand relationship 'CustomerSignedId__r'"

I'm trying to get the relationship info from the CustomerSignedId off of the contract. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks

The contract has the CustomerSigned field that is the ID to a contact.  However in my SOQL - I can't seem to figure out the relationships, etc.

I have this...

ctrcList = [SELECT ContractNumber,
CustomerSignedId,
CustomerSignedId__r.name,
CustomerSignedDate
FROM Contract];

But I get the error "Didn't understand relationship 'CustomerSignedId__r'"

I'm trying to get the relationship info from the CustomerSignedId off of the contract. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I am running an email campaign. First I will import the members from a CSV file after which I want to send them all an email with an attachment. Is the way to do this is to click on 'send an email' button in the activity history? Isn't there anything at the campaign level that I can just click once and it will send out an email to every member that is part of the campaign?

• January 30, 2012

I have a sites app that has six pages that work in sequence like a wizard using one controller.  It's working pretty well.

Here's something that baffles me though.  I'm testing the side, I change some stuff on the page, and reload the page.  All's fine.  I do that several times.  Every once in a while, I get an error, sometimes on the first page, sometimes on a subsequent page, that says "Authorization Requires".   I wait about give minutes and the page works again.

Is SF maybe somehow caching stuff when the implementation is uploaded and sometimes it gets out-of-date after an update or something like that?

It has me worried as I don't know to get spurious errors now and then once the application is deploy to production.