• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Please help me.

I am deploying my apex classes  from full sandbox to Production. In the apply action it is showing as No Action. I am not understand why this is happening.

Apply Action    Name                                               Package                              Type

NoAction         AccountSolutionController                                                          ApexClass

NoAction         CopySolutionsToAccount                                                            ApexClass

Like this 

Can any one give what is reason it is showing NoAction and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Please help me.

I am deploying my apex classes  from full sandbox to Production. In the apply action it is showing as No Action. I am not understand why this is happening.

Apply Action    Name                                               Package                              Type

NoAction         AccountSolutionController                                                          ApexClass

NoAction         CopySolutionsToAccount                                                            ApexClass

Like this 

Can any one give what is reason it is showing NoAction and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I am getting connected to my sandbox to extract data from the sandbox. I was able to connect to it, But when i try to look at the objects it's showing nothing only bank window.

URL i used is

https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/18.0

Please let me know what could be the issue as it is not populating the objects and data from sandbox.

Thanks in Advance.