• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to know if is there any way to eshtablish workflow/approval process for content changes in Siteforce. The usecase is like, if a contributor adds or edits contents on the site then the contents should be published on the site only after approval of admin/publisher. I know publisher can set permissions for editing contents for contributor but is there any provision for having a workflow process for those contents.

Any pointers/help will be greatly appreciated.

• March 05, 2012

I want an error message when someone attempts to assign a task of a certain type if they don't assign it to the correct person.  

Here is what I have:

(OwnerId <> "Kyle Hill") && (ISPICKVAL (CallType, "PROGRAM MANAGEMENT - NEW ENROLLMENT"))

I get no errors when saving this rule, but also no errors no matter who I assign to the task.  

Any ideas? (i'm very new at this) 

Thanks in advance! 

On 2/10 I deployed a Visualforce page and Controller to Production using Eclipse. The deployment process validated the code and successfully deployed the page and class. I logged into Produciton and the page was working correctly.

I came back in on Monday and realized that I had not written any test cases but that the code had deployed succcessfully! I submitted a case but to this date L3 support cannot tell why this happened?

Can anyone explain how my code could be deployed to Production without any test cases (ie 0% coverage)?

Thanks

Jeff Douglas
Informa Plc
http://blog.jeffdouglas.com