• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I know from past experience that SFDC sends out warning emails to admins when your instance approaches it's max data capacity, does anyone know at what percent capacity those warning emails are triggered?  I have 85% stuck in my head, but can't find anything in the docs to confirm that

• May 14, 2012

I need to do a daily extract of approx 100000 records, but the limit on 'sfdc.extractionRequestSize'  is 2000 records, is there a way to over ride this limit to extract all recordsfrom the command line without writing 50 serial xml process beans?

• April 16, 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a data loader automation project and I'm running into 2 issues, first how do I configure my bean to load the file based on a naming convention, rather than an actual file name, the files I'm loading are daily results from our survey trucks, or ARANs, in the field and the naming convention is Daily_ARAN##_YYYYMMDD.csv, the example in the sample file shows:

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\dataloader\samples\data\opportunityData.csv"/>

But there must be a way to get it to get files that meet a naming convention.

The second problem is that we only want to load files placed on the server yesterday, since the process is to run just after midnight each day and and should only insert files that are new from the day before.  I've looked for how to handle these problems online but haven't seen any solutions, if anyone can help it woud be deeply appreciated.  Thanks.

Buzz

• February 03, 2012

I have a question about the high availability that force.com does, for example, when there is something wrong happened, what does force.com do to make our user use the system in a little time later, where can I get the information.

I have just got the information that force.com do does this but not metions about what they do.

Please help me, thx.

:)

. OS : Windows XP

. Java : JDK 1.6.0_30

. Run Eclipse as Administrator

After googling, I directly manually downloaded jar files. And I restarted Eclipse.

But I met the errors in C:\workspace\.metadata\.log

>>>!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher 2 0 2012-04-17 01:50:37.139

>>>!MESSAGE An error occurred while loading the manifest C:\00_ec361>>>\plugins\com.salesforce.ide.api_24.0.0.201202291629.jar.

>>>!STACK 0

>>>java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

>>>at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

What is the problem? How could I solve this problem?

Need your help.

Thank you.

I need to do a daily extract of approx 100000 records, but the limit on 'sfdc.extractionRequestSize'  is 2000 records, is there a way to over ride this limit to extract all recordsfrom the command line without writing 50 serial xml process beans?

• April 16, 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a data loader automation project and I'm running into 2 issues, first how do I configure my bean to load the file based on a naming convention, rather than an actual file name, the files I'm loading are daily results from our survey trucks, or ARANs, in the field and the naming convention is Daily_ARAN##_YYYYMMDD.csv, the example in the sample file shows:

<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\dataloader\samples\data\opportunityData.csv"/>

But there must be a way to get it to get files that meet a naming convention.

The second problem is that we only want to load files placed on the server yesterday, since the process is to run just after midnight each day and and should only insert files that are new from the day before.  I've looked for how to handle these problems online but haven't seen any solutions, if anyone can help it woud be deeply appreciated.  Thanks.

Buzz

• February 03, 2012